I enjoyed bVs more than Civil War

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More people will agree with you as soon as the come off the CW high. People were praising the new Star Wars and some have finally realized that JJ is a fraud and the force awaken is a rip off of a new hope.

BVS didn't even have a "high" because everybody knew it was trash from jump. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm literally laughing out loud at the idea of Civil War being nothing but filler and an ad for the next movies, when Batman V Superman literally had a dream sequence that is an ad for Darkseid, trailers for Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg that Bruce watched on a computer, and ended with coffin dust moving, undermining the entire death sequence to set up the Justice League.

Hilarious.
these guys are a parody. all they are good for is laughs whenever they start going off like that

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
BVS didn't even have a "high" because everybody knew it was trash from jump. :mjlol:

961.gif

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I respect people's opinions, but damn.. that's a terrible ass opinion. Marvel made DC look like straight amateurs this year. Civil War is was way better than BVS. BVS is Spider-Man 3 tier.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I love how the BvS thread has people arguing at how bad the movie was, while the Civil War has people arguing over how good the movie was :lolbron:

And shyt I wanted BvS to be piff, I really did. but hell naw that shyt was huff for the most part:francis:, not that Civil War is perfect of course, but it was light years away a much better movie.

Influenced by critics though right? That was the main reason for that discussion. :patrice:

The argument for it not being bad cause it had TERRIBLE reviews. The argument for how good Civil War is because it had GREAT reviews and people were saying it was GOAT status.
Cause for the most part people were saying they liked the movie. Some didn't like it which is their opinion and fair. Only a few (the regulars) came in dissing constantly ....even the ones that liked it :skip:

In fact, there was a thread where more people here liked BvS over Age of Ultron :sas1:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not some dc fan boy or anything , I just liked the darker theme better.

Honestly I do too. It upset when a lot of people said they didn't like BVS because it wasn't funny or it was too dark not like Deadpool or any marvel film.

Daps
Influenced by critics though right? That was the main reason for that discussion. :patrice:

The argument for it not being bad cause it had TERRIBLE reviews. The argument for how good Civil War is because it had GREAT reviews and people were saying it was GOAT status.
Cause for the most part people were saying they liked the movie. Some didn't like it which is their opinion and fair. Only a few (the regulars) came in dissing constantly ....even the ones that liked it :skip:

In fact, there was a thread where more people here liked BvS over Age of Ultron :sas1:

Critics don't effect people's opinions on a movie for the most part. Everyone agrees that Iron Man 3 sucked and it was universally praised by critics.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Critics don't effect people's opinions on a movie for the most part. Everyone agrees that Iron Man 3 sucked and it was universally praised by critics.
No not that it influenced people's opinion. But more so created the discussion.

He said people spent a lot of time talking about how bad the movie was. Most people were saying they liked it or its not as bad as critics are saying.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marvel stans show up to these threads like flies on shyt goddamn but OP, I respect your opinion :ehh:

I don't necessarily agree. I think Civil War might have a slight edge but both films suffered from similar issues. Both were good movies but had less than stellar villains and forced introdctions to characters. That's the best they could come up with for Spider-Man's intro? :dwillhuh:

Action scenes in both movies were dope af. :ohlawd:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I do too. It upset when a lot of people said they didn't like BVS because it wasn't funny or it was too dark not like Deadpool or any marvel film.
Snyder made some bold, but weird choices though.

When the movie is trying to be overly serious and you gotta be on point.

@Lord_Chief_Rocka is right that Snyder needed to deliver a Nolan style of movie with not so many obvious flaws.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Marvel stans show up to these threads like flies on shyt goddamn but OP, I respect your opinion :ehh:

I don't necessarily agree. I think Civil War might have a slight edge but both films suffered from similar issues. Both were good movies but had less than stellar villains and forced introdctions to characters. That's the best they could come up with for Spider-Man's intro? :dwillhuh:

Action scenes in both movies were dope af. :ohlawd:
So what are you??
And why do you allow that whiteboy Tony YoYo call you nikka??