Reppin
The Truth
me too...so far this year I rank them:

BvS
CW
Deadpool

...next up is x-men.....
You should be Negged for this shyt as well

But yeah, Civil war was cool. More for the simple cats that aren't really THAT familiar with the comics but can just watch without needing much explanation

The character motivations were incredibly simple... He/they killed my family, he's my friend, he signed the accords... That's it.

But it was cool because of the action and seeing BP and the new Spider-Man. Not sure if I'll go see it again though, But still a dope movie. Score wise I have it slightly above BvS (and that's mainly because of Lex Luthor in BvS being a clown).

Better than Ultron for sure

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not some dc fan boy or anything , I just liked the darker theme better.

Like that last fight with Tony vs Bucky and Cap wasn't dark and brutal.... :heh:

BVS over civil war?!!??!!?

2975698-9900328945-tumbl.gif

I'm just dying inside laughing reading that in my head.... BVS over civil war....:mjlol::heh::russ:

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should be Negged for this shyt as well

But yeah, Civil war was cool. More for the simple cats that aren't really THAT familiar with the comics but can just watch without needing much explanation

The character motivations were incredibly simple... He/they killed my family, he's my friend, he signed the accords... That's it.

But it was cool because of the action and seeing BP and the new Spider-Man. Not sure if I'll go see it again though, But still a dope movie. Score wise I have it slightly above BvS (and that's mainly because of Lex Luthor in BvS being a clown).

Better than Ultron for sure

lol why should i be negged?...and yea, this is def better than AoU...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Batman v Superman provided actual depth into the Christ analogy.... especially when you view Lex as the Devil, Superman as Christ, Doomsday as the Antichrist, and Batman as the nonbeliever. Also it opened up so many possibilities to how the DCEU can go.

Civil War is arguably the most bottled up MCU film that opened up or set up nothing except be a properly well made advertisement for a Black Panther solo film. It was mostly a filler film with actual stakes made at the last minute.

As much as a controversial character take on Lex Luthor, his strategy and being behind all the manipulations to stage up a war between Batman and Superman was more sinister and worthy of villainy than Zemo who had identical agenda to so-called manipulate a war between the Avengers. The only thing I disagree is how Doomsday was executed... it could of been done better... but the actions that Zemo was doing was so random and made little sense, especially when all he really needed to do in the 1st place was to send the tape to Stark.
:ohhh:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This actually isnt even some bad shyt

I dont know if you meant to be funny but I love Scent of a Woman

"MY
FRIENDS
NAME
IS
CHARLIE!!!
HOOOO-AHHHHHH!!!!!!"
No not at all, I definitely meant it. You're literally the 1st person to ever agree with me. I always liked Scent over Scarface. True shyt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Batman v Superman provided actual depth into the Christ analogy.... especially when you view Lex as the Devil, Superman as Christ, Doomsday as the Antichrist, and Batman as the nonbeliever. Also it opened up so many possibilities to how the DCEU can go.

Civil War is arguably the most bottled up MCU film that opened up or set up nothing except be a properly well made advertisement for a Black Panther solo film. It was mostly a filler film with actual stakes made at the last minute.

As much as a controversial character take on Lex Luthor, his strategy and being behind all the manipulations to stage up a war between Batman and Superman was more sinister and worthy of villainy than Zemo who had identical agenda to so-called manipulate a war between the Avengers. The only thing I disagree is how Doomsday was executed... it could of been done better... but the actions that Zemo was doing was so random and made little sense, especially when all he really needed to do in the 1st place was to send the tape to Stark.
This...

Also... How did Stark know who Spider-Man was??? Was he monitoring him and other people with abilities in Hells Kitchen like Lex was doing in BvS:lupe:.

Why no one crying about those lack of explanations

I liked the movie but it was incredibly similar to BvS in many ways. Casuals probably didn't even know who the fukk Zemo was. Only thing though it was easier to follow if you have zero knowledge of most characters. Even though BvS edited the parts that stated the obvious to make the film shorter

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

The movie wasn't that deep

Y'all are really reaching here

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm literally laughing out loud at the idea of Civil War being nothing but filler and an ad for the next movies, when Batman V Superman literally had a dream sequence that is an ad for Darkseid, trailers for Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg that Bruce watched on a computer, and ended with coffin dust moving, undermining the entire death sequence to set up the Justice League.

Hilarious.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm literally laughing out loud at the idea of Civil War being nothing but filler and an ad for the next movies, when Batman V Superman literally had a dream sequence that is an ad for Darkseid, trailers for Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg that Bruce watched on a computer, and ended with coffin dust moving, undermining the entire death sequence to set up the Justice League.

Hilarious.

And tell me... what forward progress did Civil War do again??? I mean we know in BvS it set up the incoming of Darksied and the urgency to formulate the Justice League. What did Civil War end up doing aside start from where they already left off at from the start of the movie?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Because it's an opinion going against the grain and going off the replies it tickles you all that some people would dare go against an almighty Marvel movie that is critically acclaimed.
its not thread worthy it could have been put in the giant thread about the movie. or else everyone who has an "opinion against the grain" would be making the same thread all the time. but he is a TLR poster so he is used to making threads about whatever he is thinking about at the moment