I don't Trust a man that doesn't: Gamble, Drink, Smoke, Drug, Womanize, Trick-off, Curse, Rap, Talk shyt or Start Sh:t sometimes or Something!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the OP not Black? Are the majority of the people in this thread not Black (as far as we know)

I don’t know the answer to any of those questions…nor do you…again you’re the only one trying to attach this discussion to a race…and even IF the OP is a black man it doesn’t equate to him only talking about black men…he said “every man has vices”…regardless if you agree with him or not he clearly said every man and didn’t limit the conversation to just black men

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don’t know the answer to any of those questions…nor do you…again you’re the only one trying to attach this discussion to a race…and even IF the OP is a black man it doesn’t equate to him only talking about black men…he said “every man has vices”…regardless if you agree with him or not he clearly said every man and didn’t limit the conversation to just black men

Fair enough

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
We all have our own vices no one is perfect or a clean book, lets just try to tolerate people and keep the peace and troubles away from it, no ones is squeaky clean and perfect

Daps
What about reformed brehs who’ve done all that shyt and more in the past? Robberies, kick doors, fukked women and their cousins/friends, pawned some shyt to bounce back after a poker binge, used to ski them slopes, drink lean, pop pills, etc.?

Long, long time ago…

:sas2:

I’m a family man who wears suits to parties and I avoid foolishness and foolish people NOW, but for a cool 15 years I was WILDING.

All that said, I don’t trust brehs…

-w/ no facial hair
-who never played sports
-who can’t read or understand women
-who judge people based on shyt they’ve never experienced themselves
-never ate a pan fried balogna sandwich, Vienna sausages, potted meat or sardines
-don’t know what a brown dollar is
-dismisses their poor or doing bad family
-doesn’t own 1 pair of Jordans

Completely arbitrary bullshyt list. What will y’all think of next, you don’t trust dudes without a high top fade?

:dead:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Completely arbitrary bullshyt list. What will y’all think of next, you don’t trust dudes without a high top fade?

:dead:
Yep. I also don’t trust brehs with blonde haired cornrow art as their avy.

Lighten up, it’s just jokes, kind of. My point is I don’t trust soft brehs who’ve never struggled and look down on those who have.