I don't Trust a man that doesn't: Gamble, Drink, Smoke, Drug, Womanize, Trick-off, Curse, Rap, Talk shyt or Start Sh:t sometimes or Something!

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every man has vices. I don't trust none of you fronting as Obama type. Never curse and yell at they woman. Goes to church. Never yells "damn she fine" to his boy. You can't trust these fake pastor type. These be the guys with all kinds of demons.

What kind of man goes to work and back home? :what:
This post is the literal definition of a ni66er mentality.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as this is OR and not AND, I low key agree.

Even Jesus caused a commotion and talked that talk to the people in the temple.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka tryna reinforce stereotypes and yall are lining the fukk up to validate them :mjtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
in greek the word daemon is like a voice or urge thats seemingly external. But the origins of the belief in daemons are from greek paganism mixed with jewish folklore (considering the time of jesus which the hasmonean dynasty was still in power

so when its translated into the septuagint from greek to english it doesnt carry the same connotation. Because there are folks out here who take it to the next level just because of faulty definition (the big difference between western and eastern christianity IMO)
Yeah but you understand the connotations I'm using when I say it.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I find its a matter of motivation...
Why do you do what you do?

Every man has a passion for something...
People with vices are easy enough to read...
But someone with no vices, or hobbies?

They may be the kind that likes to keep things close, but they also may be keeping things close because they on some extra weird shyt...
Why y'all treat life like some type of movie. Some folks just want to handle their business and go home. Why they gotta have all this other shyt?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What about reformed brehs who’ve done all that shyt and more in the past? Robberies, kick doors, fukked women and their cousins/friends, pawned some shyt to bounce back after a poker binge, used to ski them slopes, drink lean, pop pills, etc.?

Long, long time ago…

:sas2:

I’m a family man who wears suits to parties and I avoid foolishness and foolish people NOW, but for a cool 15 years I was WILDING.

All that said, I don’t trust brehs…

-w/ no facial hair
-who never played sports
-who can’t read or understand women
-who judge people based on shyt they’ve never experienced themselves
-never ate a pan fried balogna sandwich, Vienna sausages, potted meat or sardines
-don’t know what a brown dollar is
-dismisses their poor or doing bad family
-doesn’t own 1 pair of Jordans
This is a very boxed-in list