I don't Trust a man that doesn't: Gamble, Drink, Smoke, Drug, Womanize, Trick-off, Curse, Rap, Talk shyt or Start Sh:t sometimes or Something!

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
crabs-bucket.gif

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
The straight edge man has nothing you can hold over him morally, and that makes you uncomfortable.

I find its a matter of motivation...
Why do you do what you do?

Every man has a passion for something...
People with vices are easy enough to read...
But someone with no vices, or hobbies?

They may be the kind that likes to keep things close, but they also may be keeping things close because they on some extra weird shyt...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fixed

you can clean yourself, but some labels are hard to clean
Makes no sense. You trust a man with serious problems more then one who appears to not have them? Trust him with what ? Your wife, your money? Your kids? Your safety?

I think he just means he gets along better with or he likes those people more.

Don't wanna be in heaven with the goodie goodies dressed in white you wanna tote guns and shoot dice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been sober seven years. Drank enough to kill you and your whole high school graduating class. Lived the fast life as a career when you was a square at a desk job. :ufdup:Smoked pounds of the finest weed. Most my homies I ran with are dead, clocking out from this life in their 20’s and 30’s.:mjcry: If I could bottle up and sell my life experiences that shyt would be like fentanyl because the way I lived has killed many. :mjtf:Don’t shoot the messanger. Everybody wanna be a bad boy but ain’t even passed bad boy boot camp training academy.:unimpressed: Some of us refrain from demonic activity because no we have let low vibrational shyt run it’s course in our lives and have turned a new leaf living righteously. If you the same man you were at 25 at damn near 40... that’s when ya lost.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread should be titled, typing stupid sh*t for the sake of typing stupid sh*t, or I like being a willfull loser in life and want everybody else to be a willfull loser.

If you dont do any of these things you are normal.

If you do any of them but you really dont want to you are normal

You celebrate this sh*t, you're a loser

why did "rap" make the list, that's like poetry, not everybody is a poet and that doesn't belong on the list.

dumb ass thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My uncle always told me never trust a man who doesn't like sports period and I've come to find out they fukking weirdos.
People who don't like sports or obsess over it are the biggest weirdos. You can't convince me that people who paint their whole body with team colors are sane human beings. :pachaha:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Makes no sense. You trust a man with serious problems more then one who appears to not have them? Trust him with what ? Your wife, your money? Your kids? Your safety?

I think he just means he gets along better with or he likes those people more.

Don't wanna be in heaven with the goodie goodies dressed in white you wanna tote guns and shoot dice.
You say that, and then say you profess Jesus christ

remember this:

Matthew 5:43-48

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Most people's idea of heaven is the stumbling block. When in Genesis 1 it is clear that Heaven is the firmament that separates the undivided waters.

Someone who is talking about demons generally is afflicted by them, to me I see no demons. So when he says he doesnt trust people that dont do those things hes really saying he cant conceive of himself living without those outlets while not addressing why they are outlets to begin with.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who don't like sports or obsess over it are the biggest weirdos. You can't convince me that people who paint their whole body with team colors are sane human beings. :pachaha:

I said like bruh I ain't say shyt about none of that other shyt.

So you basically one of those ones.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You say that, and then say you profess Jesus christ

remember this:

Matthew 5:43-48

Most people's idea of heaven is the stumbling block. When in Genesis 1 it is clear that Heaven is the firmament that separates the undivided waters.

Someone who is talking about demons generally is afflicted by them, to me I see no demons. So when he says he doesnt trust people that dont do those things hes really saying he cant conceive of himself living without those outlets while not addressing why they are outlets to begin with.
I guess that's one way to look at it. I'm going to say plagued by devils.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I guess that's one way to look at it. I'm going to say plagued by devils.
in greek the word daemon is like a voice or urge thats seemingly external. But the origins of the belief in daemons are from greek paganism mixed with jewish folklore (considering the time of jesus which the hasmonean dynasty was still in power

so when its translated into the septuagint from greek to english it doesnt carry the same connotation. Because there are folks out here who take it to the next level just because of faulty definition (the big difference between western and eastern christianity IMO)