I don't Trust a man that doesn't: Gamble, Drink, Smoke, Drug, Womanize, Trick-off, Curse, Rap, Talk shyt or Start Sh:t sometimes or Something!

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Why y'all treat life like some type of movie. Some folks just want to handle their business and go home. Why they gotta have all this other shyt?

You really acting like we don’t live amongst rapists and murderers and organ traffickers and pedophiles and closeted freaks of all stripes?

I wish it were a damn movie…

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You really acting like we don’t live amongst rapists and murderers and organ traffickers and pedophiles and closeted freaks of all stripes?

I wish it were a damn movie…
so rapists and traffickers don't have any vices or hobbies? The whole premise of this thread seems much more manipulative rather than a warning against someone that might do harm.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has nothing to do with color. Cacs do way more drugs and trick off way more, Asians gamble way more, Hispanics Drinks way more than Black people.

You sounding like a real c00n right now. :mjpls:
So, advocating self-destructive lifestyles to your people is NOT c00ning?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
But we should come together form a black alliance and show white America how much power we have tho :mjlol:

This why I tell everyone to just worry about your family or circle:russ:

Yeah these nikkas don't even realize how wild they sound...

All that black community shyt is nikkas just hearing themselves talk..

Anyone risking their happiness/money for the "community" in these times is a fool