I don't Trust a man that doesn't: Gamble, Drink, Smoke, Drug, Womanize, Trick-off, Curse, Rap, Talk shyt or Start Sh:t sometimes or Something!

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What about reformed brehs who’ve done all that shyt and more in the past? Robberies, kick doors, fukked women and their cousins/friends, pawned some shyt to bounce back after a poker binge, used to ski them slopes, drink lean, pop pills, etc.?

Long, long time ago…

:sas2:

I’m a family man who wears suits to parties and I avoid foolishness and foolish people NOW, but for a cool 15 years I was WILDING.

All that said, I don’t trust brehs…

-w/ no facial hair
-who never played sports
-who can’t read or understand women
-who judge people based on shyt they’ve never experienced themselves
-never ate a pan fried balogna sandwich, Vienna sausages, potted meat or sardines
-don’t know what a brown dollar is
-dismisses their poor or doing bad family
-doesn’t own 1 pair of Jordans

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Haha op this thread is facts kinda but it's also juvenile fr, and I fukk with you bro....and I also have a lot of the vices you pointed out :pachaha: so it ain't like I'm excluded.......but the end goal for every man should be being able to turn any and all that shyt on and off like a faucet.

If for no other reason than just knowing you have the discipline and mental fortitude to stand out like that. So salute to any of y'all brothers that's living like that fr, so long as you're not being the self righteous type

You got to think about our DNA bruh. Men use to hunt and build. Things that gave us a certain type a feeling. Now we sit behind a computer 8 to 12 hours a day. And come home to the same woman complaining. That's not in our nature. We're built to run and gun. Gambling and scrambling.

:mjgrin:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
You got to think about our DNA bruh. Men use to hunt and build. Things that gave us a certain type a feeling. Now we sit behind a computer 8 to 12 hours a day. And come home to the same woman complaining. That's not in our nature. We're built to run and gun. Gambling and scrambling.

:mjgrin:
Hahaha ay :manny: , despite all my bullshyt I just said, I really cannot argue this fam :pachaha:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do you not know what’s going on with your local teams :mjtf:?

you don’t watch the news?:patrice:
He don't know no better he a hummingbird a bird watcher he couldn't tell you who won the NFC championship in 07.

• Haha
Reactions: Dad