”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was going to answer this until I realized we will be right back here next week. I feel like we go through this argument over three times a week when he’s only on tv once a week :ehh:

I see no point jey uso Stans ready to die for this shyt
lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Still aint got no title...oh yeah...the crowd chanting WE WANT JEY when Rhea got beat up last week.
Duh

Jey been trying to get into Rhea panties and he’s been saying he wants to fight the judgement day with Sami

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Then shouldn't he have went to help her? :dwillhuh:
Why you acting like He didn’t say focused on the ic title right after that segment

My guess is judgement day will interfere in one of his matches or they will cross paths once Bron finished with him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Duh

Jey been trying to get into Rhea panties and he’s been saying he wants to fight the judgement day with Sami
Well guess what? The booking is failing on that..if hes not gonna be Ic champion or going after Breaker, then do some antics with Rhea. Crowd is invested.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Well guess what? The booking is failing on that..if hes not gonna be Ic champion or going after Breaker, then do some antics with Rhea. Crowd is invested.
Why you acting like He didn’t say focused on the ic title right after that segment

My guess is judgement day will interfere in one of his matches or they will cross paths once Bron finished with him.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lmao @ Riskishi talking about Jey in AEW wanting his son to get exposed like that
  • Would have to use a different name
  • Couldn't use the entrance music
  • Couldn't use Yeet since that's a WWE trademark now
  • Would be in a company where work rate is prioritized
They'd fukking hate him there wtf is Riskishi even talking about
How about he talk about his other son headlining SummerSlam when he really not even close to ready for that slot?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Solo gotta be:gucci: at all the attention his pops giving Jey
I think he commended them on Solo and Jacob's booking. Nothing bad he could really say about it. Solo is the clear #1 heel on Smackdown