”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Jey absolutely could have beaten Priest for the title. If Roman was champ for 3.5 years and Cody gonna get to a year minimum, I’d bounce the other belt around
Beaten Priest for the title to only end up losing it to Gunther. Is that what you would have rather preferred?

That title was going to end up with Gunther regardless and it was used to further the JD storyline.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But he would've got 1 month title reign....and then they'd bytch about that even though they got what they wanted

Would’ve been better for Jey and better for the title. Gunther and Orton Saturday feels like an exhibition match, same with Cody and KO.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's telling the truth but hey its WWE so there has to be a problem with the wrestler and not the booking right? LA Knight got more over than Jey in a span of 2 yrs.

Yeah if this was AEW people would be ripping them way harder.

And idk I got Jey & LA Knight tied when it comes to who’s more over.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
A man is mindly his business and talking about his real life son on his podcast and Twitter is bytching telling him disrespect shyt like "shut the fukk up" and that (I legit read this) "He's being ungrateful."

"He sells merchandise...he's over"

:mjlol: They bout to put the tag titles on him again...or worst, he gets a tag team title match and loses.

I told ya'll. The WWE and robot fans are happy where Jey is right now because they love to YEET during his intro.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
A man is mindly his business and talking about his real life son on his podcast and Twitter is bytching telling him disrespect shyt like "shut the fukk up" and that (I legit read this) "He's being ungrateful."

"He sells merchandise...he's over"

:mjlol: They bout to put the tag titles on him again...or worst, he gets a tag team title match and loses.

I told ya'll. The WWE and robot fans are happy where Jey is right now because they love to YEET during his intro.
Damn all you do is bytch. Give it a rest my nikka. Every thread you in sound bitter

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its not even about the top of the card, The nikka aint even been on tv aside from lil backstage quick segments
We know where his storyline is headed though and that’s with him and Sami joining the Bloodline saga again even if people think it’s a step back.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Its not even about the top of the card, The nikka aint even been on tv aside from lil backstage quick segments

The "Top of the Card";

Rhea Ripley (fighting over a boy...maybe the Women's title)
Liv Morgan (she bad, but, she's a midget home wrecker who's mid in the ring bout to have one of the longest reigns in her titles history)
CM Punk (gives the same boring "It feels good to be in [insert city here] and been fighting the same guy for 9 months"
Drew Mac (who gets troll title reigns)
Damian Priest (turned on by two midgets, a washed lazy wrestler who was called washed and lazy by Ric Flair ten years ago)
Gunther (GUY WHO WINS TITLES [he's dope, but] who has zero story, so, they had to make up some bullshyt about him not pinning Randy...a guy on another show)
Bron Breakker (no complaints, he's a fukking beast...but, HHH had to do that weirdd 50/50 booking like Sami Zayn really needed a W in Toronto on MITB).

:mjlol:

I'm so sick of this shyt; HHH sees Jey is selling shirts and poppin' people, so he is in zero rush to even make Jey look credible inside the ring.

He did the same thing with LA Knight--who is lucky, a billionaire (?) YouTuber who doesn't take wrestling seriously was the current mid-card champion.

Silkk

Daps
We know where his storyline is headed though and that’s with him and Sami joining the Bloodline saga again even if people think it’s a step back.
With how slow HHH books that shyt might not be til next year. Breh hasn’t done shyt for MONTHS.

They could’ve had him come out and help Rhea. Fans were dying for it, But Nope.

Silkk

Daps
I don’t give af. Hopefully he’s getting better in ring wise while he’s off. Rikishi got to chill. His other son getting title shots
FOH with them “in ring” excuses. shyt never became a thing until this thread was made.

If you never said it about Lesnar then STFU saying it about Jey. That goes for anybody.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
FOH with them “in ring” excuses. shyt never became a thing until this thread was made.

If you never said it about Lesnar then STFU saying it about Jey. That goes for anybody.
What’s lesnar got to do with this? He was generational talent. Jey got 4 moves :dahell:

I love Jey and think he’ll become a world champion soon. Especially after this bloodline shyt ends. HHH books slow asf and never strays away from plans. You got people clamoring for a one month transitional reign. How does that make sense?