”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What’s lesnar got to do with this? He was generational talent. Jey got 4 moves :dahell:

I love Jey and think he’ll become a world champion soon. Especially after this bloodline shyt ends.
Jey has 4 moves but Lesnar is Dean Malenko…

Can’t make this shyt up boy :dead:

Silkk

Daps
Yes keep crying some more

I’m actually enjoying you guys make me hate jey uso :blessed: :ehh:

you guys cry more about jey than Bianca and that’s a damn accomplishment for tsc

Good job guys
Thats what posters do when holes have been poked in all of their arguments.

Thought you were better than that :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
rikishi is speaking the truth but AEW is deadwood yeah you may get more money but its like going to play football in saudi arabia.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You know damn well you don’t actually dislike Jey Uso.

Posters were doing that same shyt with Daniel Bryan on here Sept 2013 to WM30
Nah not really im actually a fan but i can’t take all delusion going on. Rikishi can bytch and be delusional since he’s his pops but we’ve already seen jey come out to say hes fine and pops needs to chill. So I don’t know why rikishi complaining again is a topic of conversation if the man of so said conversation said he good.

You and like five other posters making this seem like a travesty. This isn’t Daniel Bryan or Cody Rhodes level where fans are high jacking the show to demand they’re top champion.

Jey Uso is over on a roster where there are a shyt ton of people over and right now he biting the bullet.

Got posters in this thread saying Gunther vs Orton is eh and it should be Jey in this position instead

lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean Jey Uso is way over and they gonna pair him with sami zayn and what take the tag titles of judgment day? Boring!!!!!!!!

Seth rollins was injured came back and right away had a title match, they wasted the MIB on Mcyintre , even chad gable beefing with the wyatt six

ITS TRUE ALL OF IT listen to this and you can literally just think of what they doing to Main event jey uso

and im talking about people like your grandfather a well respected man - high chief peter maivia but no they held him back, people like jimmy supafly snuka could have been a wwf champion but no they held him back and people like afa and sika, samu and the tonga kid they were all held back and now lets add main event jey uso

Silkk

Daps
Nah not really im actually a fan but i can’t take all delusion going on. Rikishi can bytch and be delusional since he’s his pops but we’ve already seen jey come out to say hes fine and pops needs to chill. So I don’t know why rikishi complaining again is a topic of conversation if the man of so said conversation said he good.

You and like five other posters making this seem like a travesty. This isn’t Daniel Bryan or Cody Rhodes level where fans are high jacking the show to demand they’re top champion.

Jey Uso is over on a roster where there are a shyt ton of people over and right now he biting the bullet.

Got posters in this thread saying Gunther vs Orton is eh and it should be Jey in this position instead

lol
Who the fucck is more over than Jey on Raw? :leostare:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Who the fucck is more over than Jey on Raw? :leostare:
I was going to answer this until I realized we will be right back here next week. I feel like we go through this argument over three times a week when he’s only on tv once a week :ehh:

I see no point jey uso Stans ready to die for this shyt