”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
All I'm saying, and all I will ever say, is don't call this man "Main Event" nothing if you aren't going to have him win meaningful matches here and there, especially when the crowd is invested in him and/or the Yeet shyt.

Just call the breh Jey Uso, no nicknames needed.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we’re saying they’re dropping the ball then what exactly?

Are we saying he should’ve beat Gunther to win the IC title instead of Sami?
That he should’ve beat Priest at Backlash?
That he should’ve won KOTR to face Priest at SS instead of Gunther?
That he should’ve won MITB instead of using it for the Drew/Punk storyline?

Which part? :patrice:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The same triple h who is pushing karrion kkkross and the final testament

The coli dot com

That ain't no damn push. :heh: You act like they are the Hurt Business. Y'all see a pack of cacs get a few minutes of TV time and immediately they are getting pushed to the moon.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Option 1 or 4. Option 1 would have given his eventual semifinal match with GUNTHER added intrigue.

But again, it kind of doesn't matter. I would just like to see him win a match with actual stakes a time or two.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I feel like Jey was hot as fish grease in 2022 during the Bloodline "I don't give a damn what the Tribal Chief say" era, and he had some decent matches during that time. I feel like Vince and wwe expected him to really make a big leap performance-wise, and he didn't really quite do it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Either one..he's bigger than all of them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I feel like Jey was hot as fish grease in 2022 during the Bloodline "I don't give a damn what the Tribal Chief say" era, and he had some decent matches during that time. I feel like Vince and wwe expected him to really make a big leap performance-wise, and he didn't really quite do it
No one cares about performances. Rhea wasnt having knock out matches. Asuka was. Yet they pushed Rhea. They have given the female tag titles to nobodies. Karrion Kross is probably the worst star of the year in any company and they jobbing new day to him in nothing matches. His fake Sean Ohaire gimmick has not got over.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No one cares about performances. Rhea wasnt having knock out matches. Asuka was. Yet they pushed Rhea. They have given the female tag titles to nobodies. Karrion Kross is probably the worst star of the year in any company and they jobbing new day to him in nothing matches. His fake Sean Ohaire gimmick has not got over.
Jey is supremely over aa a character

Half A $

Pro
Daps
He's going to eventually be in Bloodline civil war once Roman is back, why the fukk would they have made him IC champ, KOTR, Money in the Bank when he's going to be involved in something way bigger this year and moving forward.

This shyt will be main eventing over the titles just like Trick and Melo did at NXT Stand and Deliver.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Appearing on The Ringer Wrestling Show, Jey commented on what his dad had to say.

"He just said what he said about my creative. I'm like, 'Dad. Just watch the show. Let me work. Let me go out and work, enjoy the show. Make your rap track.' That's pops, though. Shoutout to my dad," said Jey.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:mjlol: I told ya'll this YEET shyt would hurt Jey Uso in the long run.

I was right about ya'll eventually getting tired of Becky, I was right about this. Ya'll had to pretend that she was telegraphing a "break" after WM40 to get her out the paint.

The YEET shyt has become a crutch; if Jey is selling shirts and having turnt entrances, we don't have to put him in the main event...he good

First; "they can't put the MITB on him...he's getting ready for the Bloodline Civil War 2"

Now he's in the tag team division again and I'm reading bullshyt like "Well, Jey can help Damian and Rhea against the three Judgement Day mignets"

:dead: talking ya'll selves into this