”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It took Cody damn near three years to finally win the big one

LA Knight hasn’t won a title yet

Gable hasn’t won anything signifiant

The most important part being on the wwe card is being on tv constantly. nikkas make the same tired jokes in the raw threads about how oh it’s the same wrestlers on the tv but that’s the point. You don’t get wrestlers over being rotating different faces every three weeks. You keep the same faces on tv every week for the audience to get behind, and I’m not talking about us nikkas who are wrestling nerds.

And Jey is one of the guys who gets the most TV Time.

Rikishi going to say something but that’s his son.

The ONLY thing you can say is he hasn’t won a main title by himself. But aka LA Knight, Gable….

He’s main evented a wrestlemania and sunmerslam

fukk that nikka and this fake outrage
No idea why you even brought up Gable.

Cody was in feuds/storylines his entire time before getting the title.

Im just glad LA Knight was even able to get where he is after the BS Vince did with him.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
No idea why you even brought up Gable.

Cody was in feuds/storylines his entire time before getting the title.

Im just glad LA Knight was even able to get where he is after the BS Vince did with him.
I brought up Gable because he’s been over with fans since he’s feuded with Gunther and he has yet to win anything significant… yet he’s on tv A LOT. My point is all these nikkas are fine.

yeah I remember. Cody and jey won the titles together.

Jey won the titles with Cody. Jey won in the main event of survivor series twice. Jey even won against his twin brother in their feud at mania

I guess none of those are suppose to count because of now

Silkk

Daps
I brought up Gable because he’s been over with fans since he’s feuded with Gunther and he has yet to win anything significant… yet he’s on tv A LOT. My point is all these nikkas are fine.

yeah I remember. Cody and jey won the titles together.

Jey won the titles with Cody. Jey won in the main event of survivor series twice. Jey even won against his twin brother in their feud at mania

I guess none of those are suppose to count because of now
Im talking about since he came to Raw. 10 months or so.

Silkk

Daps
3. And then my point after that is so what lol.

At this point we just going based off your preferences… you just want him to win more.

And I say fukk that nikka
I just want him doing meaningful shyt. Its all good though breh, I see where you stand :pachaha: