”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't think Hunter n em ever expected Jey to get this popular.. that's the reality of it. They ain't really have plans for the Usos once they split em up... Jimmy just went back to being a lackey and Jey has been fine in a midcard role but they clearly have no real big picture plans for him outside of eventually reuniting the OG Bloodline.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't think Hunter n em ever expected Jey to get this popular.. that's the reality of it. They ain't really have plans for the Usos once they split em up... Jimmy just went back to being a lackey and Jey has been fine in a midcard role but they clearly have no real big picture plans for him outside of eventually reuniting the OG Bloodline.
If they didn’t they’re idiots. Jey was just as over as Sami after the turn on Roman and has been more over than Sami for a long time now.

Silkk

Daps
He challenged for the title and was in the mitb

Is that not enough
He’s lost every big match he’s aside from the one with his brother. A good-great storyline/feud would do more for him than just losing big matches.

He’s RVD in 01-04 with nothing to show for his popularity.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I barely watch and can tell he's not a main title guy. Maybe intercontinental or US champ, but those are headed by two cacs that are significant in cac's eyes.

Destined to be squandered in the tag division.
More horrible Cripple H booking. Liv Morgan and Drew is the two things done right on Raw.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
He’s lost every big match he’s aside from the one with his brother. A good-great storyline/feud would do more for him than just losing big matches.

He’s RVD in 01-04 with nothing to show for his popularity.
I mean my point was he’s doing stuff. you were implying he’s just floating around when he’s been in a title storyline and went after the mitb, he lost but he’s still doing stuff getting hell of tv time.

He didn’t deserve to win the title or mitb

As a wrestling fan you should know wins and loses don’t matter like that anyways. 7 months from now these long ass winded discussions over jey will go back to promoting Austin theory once jey starts winning or we will have a new guy to do mask what about his turn

Silkk

Daps
I mean my point was he’s doing stuff. you were implying he’s just floating around when he’s been in a title storyline and went after the mitb, he lost but he’s still doing stuff getting hell of tv time.

He didn’t deserve to win the title or mitb

As a wrestling fan you should know wins and loses don’t matter like that anyways. 7 months from now these long ass winded discussions over jey will go back to promoting Austin theory once jey starts winning or we will have a new guy to do mask what about his turn
What title storyline has he been in? The 3 weeks between Mania and Backlash?

What about his other now 10 months on Raw?

And I don’t need to say anything about Theory’s booking. Anybody with half a brain knows the deal there.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
What title storyline has he been in? The 3 weeks between Mania and Backlash?

What about his other now 10 months on Raw?

And I don’t need to say anything about Theory’s booking. Anybody with half a brain knows the deal there.
Since mania jey has
Challenged for The title (right after mania too)
KOTR tournament
MITB
Now he helping out Sami and Pawging

you’re part of the crew that wants him to win something significant right now….. I’m part of the tough titty crew

I’m going to start calling you guys the YEETs…. The YEETs complaining as much as the liv Morgan Stans did

And I hope wwe punishes jey for it

Silkk

Daps
Since mania jey has
Challenged for The title (right after mania too)
KOTR tournament
MITB
Now he helping out Sami and Pawging

you’re part of the crew that wants him to win something significant right now….. I’m part of the tough titty crew

I’m going to start calling you guys the YEETs…. The YEETs complaining as much as the liv Morgan Stans did

And I hope wwe punishes jey for it
Lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It took Cody damn near three years to finally win the big one

LA Knight hasn’t won a title yet

Gable hasn’t won anything signifiant

The most important part being on the wwe card is being on tv constantly. nikkas make the same tired jokes in the raw threads about how oh it’s the same wrestlers on the tv but that’s the point. You don’t get wrestlers over being rotating different faces every three weeks. You keep the same faces on tv every week for the audience to get behind, and I’m not talking about us nikkas who are wrestling nerds.

And Jey is one of the guys who gets the most TV Time.

Rikishi going to say something but that’s his son.

The ONLY thing you can say is he hasn’t won a main title by himself. But aka LA Knight, Gable….

He’s main evented a wrestlemania and sunmerslam

fukk that nikka and this fake outrage