I don't fukk with Charleston White but he is 100% right about why black athletes be having pawgs all the time.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
As usual….

k79gxKp.jpg

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
The only part I somewhat agree with, is the last sentence. Black girls are not taught how to deal with a successful Black man. These white women are taught to get a man in college, before he’s rich. Black women are told to focus on your education, and find a man when you’re 30.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t no science to it. A Black woman isn’t going to embarrass her man in front of anyone anymore than a white woman will.

The plain truth is them nikkas lust for that white flesh. That’s it. That’s all there is to it.

You know your community is in real bad, and I mean real bad shape when nikkas like Charleston White are seen as someone to take seriously.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only part I somewhat agree with, is the last sentence. Black girls are not taught how to deal with a successful Black man. These white women are taught to get a man in college, before he’s rich. Black women are told to focus on your education, and find a man when you’re 30.
What is this based on?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Well there’s a difference in not being taught how to deal with a successful man versus being told to focus on yourself and your education first.

Black woman don’t have problems dealing with successful Black men so I disagree with you there, but I do agree that our women are told to prioritize their educations. But I really can’t fault them for being raised that way when you consider the kinda society we live in.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
If you’ve never dated one I don’t see how you can really comment on what it’s like to date one of them that’s a good person.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I don’t agree with the generalization since most black athletes have black wives/gfs who are saavy enough to stay out of the news. But there’s a lot of high profile incidents of women trying to show out in public.

Exhibit A: Michelle Obama. She was so bad the beginning of Obama’s Presidency they had to sit her down and give her the talk. She STILL occasionally pops shyt.
She shyt on that man publicly throughout his entire presidency and afterwards. Called herself a single mom , told the whole world she didn’t fukk with his goals or aspirations, and said she was going to leave him after he lost the first time he ran for a high seat. Why she’s championed like some great wife is beyond me. Oh that’s right, because they get to do whatever they want and hide behind the victim veil.

Everyone’s favorite punching bag is the black man, especially black women in modern times, and they’ve trained black men to do it tlk as you can see even on this forum, all these people raised by single black moms quick to call a black man a bytch ass hoe ass snake who deserve death for doing anything less than perfect, but they simping over a dirty basement dwelling broad who doesn’t even wash her legs or clean her ass properly in the shower.

fukk with who you want. These women are nice to these men and in their face while the others want to walk around like they got a stick in their backside, well ok, enjoy being unmarried single moms and perpetual career women into old age. Let your misery keep you company. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That goofy one -eyed Willie buffoon just hates black people period. He'll say anything to make himself seem like he spouting facts when its just generalization and stereotypes. What he says has nothing to do with why they have white women on their sides.
It's all about proximity and the fact is these PWIs have more white women on campus than black ones. These white chicks are raised to be on the arm of athletes that are going pro. They got the shyt down pack and been doing it for generations. Its simple really and aint that hard to figure out. A lot of the black athletes get exposed to a way of life and type of p*ssy they never touched before and simply tender dikked and fall for the WW.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Iunno exactly about that. Iunno what he means "squabbling over the dikk" either.

My take is, if you're a top tier athlete usually white people start being in those circles. You date by proximity and unfortunately black women don't end up in the system/pipeline so to speak. I will agree the Becky's come with a rolodex of people to handle your celebrity or brand; accountants, publicists, lawyers, etc because it's usually upper middle class Becky's they get with in the first place.

I don't and never will dikk police, but it is disheartening to see that ecosystem of money go to mostly white people, when there are black folk just as competent to make the same decisions. There's usually just not the access.
he means that a black woman gon stress about you cheating on her
white woman gonna play her position

theres some truth to it