I don't fukk with Charleston White but he is 100% right about why black athletes be having pawgs all the time.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
From what I've seen, white women are also much more likely to approach than black women.

I've seen white women high-key stalk the guy they're highly interested in, e.g., conveniently appear at the store he frequents. If you're also successful, then it gets turned up a notch.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
tbh i bet those white women (pretend to) put up with shyt that black women wont

like they obviously getting cheated on but they keep their eye on the prize and deal with it. i think a black woman would be far less likely to tolerate that than a becky would

once they're married or pregnant then the becky can strike

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
This shyt is stupid. That wealth will be back in white hands regardless of the spouse. 9/10 we don't own any of these businesses these athletes and rappers shop at, they most likely going to be living in mixed to majority white neighborhoods, so even if they did stick to black theres no garunteeing that future generations will.

At the end of the day nikkas need to worry about starting their own generational wealth/businesses instead of banking on a few individuals looking out for the rest of us.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You know damn well I'm not referring to the Ethiopians.
Well you seem to be lumping all Africans into the same group so who you with. What african religion are you currently practicing or are you following the white man's atheism

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've seen, white women are also much more likely to approach than black women.

I've seen white women high-key stalk the guy they're highly interested in, e.g., conveniently appear at the store he frequents. If you're also successful, then it gets turned up a notch.
This is the only correct answer. The average white chick ain't playing hard to get. Especially with no Division I athlete at a with a chance to go Pro.

They're dating with a purpose and most get married damn right after college. If a dude has got an ounce of potential they sniff it out like a blood hound.

Black chicks are looking at a dudes personality, swag etc moreso than his potential.
:yeshrug:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tell Black men to get with the right Black women instead of telling them that they need to dominate or "handle" the masculine type of Black woman to be a "Real man"

Two masculine spirits and two feminine spirits cannot work as romantic partners