I don't fukk with Charleston White but he is 100% right about why black athletes be having pawgs all the time.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And for the record Charleston is married to a black woman.

ezgif-1-34ba161670.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is kinda outdated. However I well say…there’s a lot of truth to it. But it needs some modifications

Instead of just saying black women, what he really means is black culture influenced women. So that would include the anmbigpus exotic bytches and some latinas who emulate ghetto black women like it’s cute

Also the part he’s leaving out is we are a complete monolith. Disgustingly so. So even tho these men are overnight becoming millionaires and in theory transcending the hood and ghetto fukkery, the culture revolves around that. So they never outgrow these types of women. Look at Neyo. So yea he ain’t really all that wrong

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Its just a numbers game. There are 4 White women for every Black woman in the US. On a college campus its more like 15 to 1. As a college athlete, throughout your daily routine, most of the females you interact with like athletic trainers, tutors, and cheerleaders, are all going to be predominatly white as well. Unless that athlete belongs to a Black frat, Black student union, or attends an HBCU, breh is swimming in a sea of White chicks. You date who you are around. If a black girl wants to snag an up and coming athlete, become a student sports trainer. That girl will have first right of refusal.

shyt is common sense. I think a lot of people who have never set foot on a major college campus just don’t understand the scene. You go to a D1 major school and it’s just not many black people there at all let alone fine black women who are down. That last part is important because the white woman on campus make themselves available off the rip.

So if you went to FAMU, Howard, etc….you have no clue what the scene is like at Alabama, Kentucky, Florida, etc…… It’s just not that many black women there on top of the white women being aggressive as fukk.

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
There's no other way to get a baseline of respect betwren cpuples without a moral upbringing and that culture is found in the Bible. Entertainment media is not leading black people anywhere good
So, so-called black ppl didn't have "a moral upbringing" until the missionaries came or until they were shipped off to plantations by those who wouldn't even let them READ that same bible? :dahell:

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Spoken like a dude who grew up with true rat chicks. I hate when Black women are generalized, (men too) because that’s what the world believes. In my many :flabbynsick:years on this planet, I’ve experienced plenty of Black women who dont have a hood rat mentality, married and single. I know quite a few well off brehs who have wonderful supportive wives who grew up in the hood and suburbia. A good chick is a good chick. He’s talking like white women haven been trash wives to rich Black men. I wonder what his take on White women seeking out rich Black men.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don’t agree with the generalization since most black athletes have black wives/gfs who are saavy enough to stay out of the news. But there’s a lot of high profile incidents of women trying to show out in public.

Exhibit A: Michelle Obama. She was so bad the beginning of Obama’s Presidency they had to sit her down and give her the talk. She STILL occasionally pops shyt.