I don't fukk with Charleston White but he is 100% right about why black athletes be having pawgs all the time.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree, with some of what he said. Specifically the part about no one teaching black girls how to deal with successful black man and vice versa because we just don’t see it
shouldnt require teaching though

if you aint worth much and you dating a nikka worth millions just count your blessings, be agreeable and play your position

its really that simple. most other races get this - black women are too self-righteous and hellbent on independence though...to a point of delusion

tbh i bet those white women (pretend to) put up with shyt that black women wont

like they obviously getting cheated on but they keep their eye on the prize and deal with it. i think a black woman would be far less likely to tolerate that than a becky would

once they're married or pregnant then the becky can strike

pretty much

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Absolute nonsense.

The pawging thing is because many of these brehs are basically surrounded by whites once they show an iota of athletic ability from youth.

Going to prep schools etc etc.

It's not that serious. Athletes are not all black men
facts

but still. white girls are targeting the athletes and making them feel like royalty while a lot of black women gon be on some "i dont care if you a star athlete" shyt. ive seen it with my own eyes

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I've never seen the appeal of dating a professional athlete.

And I say this as a black woman with cousin that was in the NFL which technically gave me access to some men in sports.

Let them Becky in peace.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All these theories posted in this thread are good, but let's get a some numbers and not talk out of asses.

Looking at other big school where plenty of talent comes from:
University of Alabama: 7% Black attendance/acceptance
University of Georgia: 6% Black attendance/acceptance
USC: 6%
University of Texas: 4.5%
University of Michigan: 4%
UC Berkeley (Cal): 1.9% Black attendance/acceptance
etc.

That will definitely affect odds of what kind of race a college athlete will end up with.

Stanford is a top 4 ranked college based on Diversity, and their Black student body is 7% of the attendance.
High odds a Black athlete attending that school meets someone else outside of their race at one of the most diverse major universities.

Now with DEI gone, imagine what those numbers will be.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
The whole premise is really stupid when you actually think about it. There aren't any classes or symposiums on "How to Deal with the Successful Black Athlete." And those white women aren't the ones setting up any financial planning or foundations. The agents take care of all that.

Would you nikkas need to go to a special class or need detailed instructions if you met a successful white woman and got into a relationship? I mean Jesus Christ what a lack of self esteem from some of you.

It's really no wonder nikkas like Jay Morrison and Polight and Umar keep getting over on us. You get some nikka in front of a camera and if he just sounds like he knows what he's talking about 9 outta 10 nikkas agree with him lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seriously what's the highest percentage you guys can find for black attendance at a major, non-HBCU university?

Bonus it being a big, well-known football university that attracts players to attend because they want to make the league.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Well there’s a difference in not being taught how to deal with a successful man versus being told to focus on yourself and your education first.

Black woman don’t have problems dealing with successful Black men so I disagree with you there, but I do agree that our women are told to prioritize their educations. But I really can’t fault them for being raised that way when you consider the kinda society we live in.
They can’t do both at the same time?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
They can’t do both at the same time?
Let's stop acting like it's the Black women who are the problem and these nikkas are reluctantly turning to white bytches.

These nikkas are getting with who they wanna get with and who they've always wanted to get with. Period. I mean how cowardly do you have to be to make up all kinds of excuses for who you chose to partner with?

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
White women are just more predatory and there are more of them at these colleges and just in general. Outside of brehs like RG3 I don't even think these athletes are tripping off of white women like that, they just ended up with them due to the aforementioned circumstances.
Pretty much this. Even black people on this site fail to realize that what they are asking is for attractive highly sought after men, to exclusively have interest in black women.

Pretty unrealistic when all women are *approaching* not just waiting to be approached, and outnumber black women.

Ugly to average nikkas think they are being pure or something when in reality they are approaching, and only approaching what they know...black women. But they are not getting approached by all women. Not many dudes do.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
All these theories posted in this thread are good, but let's get a some numbers and not talk out of asses.

Looking at other big school where plenty of talent comes from:
University of Alabama: 7% Black attendance/acceptance
University of Georgia: 6% Black attendance/acceptance
USC: 6%
University of Texas: 4.5%
University of Michigan: 4%
UC Berkeley (Cal): 1.9% Black attendance/acceptance
etc.

That will definitely affect odds of what kind of race a college athlete will end up with.

Stanford is a top 4 ranked college based on Diversity, and their Black student body is 7% of the attendance.
93% chance a Black athlete attending meets someone else outside of their race at one of the most diverse major universities.

Now with DEI gone, imagine what those numbers will be.
40,000 people go to Alabama and 7% of that is 2,800, the majority of which are Black women. The numbers are roughly the same at Georgia, Texas and most any other major college you can name. If finding a good Black woman was a priority for these dudes they wouldn't have any problem finding one.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
40,000 people go to Alabama and 7% of that is 2,800, the majority of which are Black women. The numbers are roughly the same at Georgia, Texas and most any other major college you can name. If finding a good Black woman was a priority for these dudes they wouldn't have any problem finding one.
Let's say 2k of the 2800 are women. How many are into athletes? How many are into Black men? It's not only the man's call.
Most Black Women who choose to attend the University of Pennsylvania or Stanford probably aren't going there to be some football player's wife.

Additionally, how many of those 2,000 are bad like that?
Additionally a lot of those are younger women students too, like freshmen.

Now compare that to the ~20,000 other women all gunning for the same dudes with the same percentages? Much higher chances.

It's like a contract: when you take away taxes, fees, etc. that take away from the salary, you're not left with as much as you think.

In this case, when you start eliminating factors like those mentioned above that 2,000 Black Women number (which we're high-pointing) is not a whole lot. Only a few hundred left if anything and they got to filter out who's only trying to secure the bag and who genuinely likes them.

Numbers are numbers breh.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Black men aren't shyt and are misogynists and killers up until draft night, when they fame outrage and have the audacity to demand strangers who they never met or do not know date a certain race of women to pander to their fragile egos, i dont care what this brothers do or who they date, im against the mate guarding and policing of young black men when the other side gets no scrutiny whatsoever, its the sheer arrogance and entitlement to even make such demands that's so annoying, i blame you pro black militants and clowns who prop up idiots like umar johnson for this idiocy

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Let's say 2k of the 2800 are women. How many are into athletes? How many are into Black men? It's not only the man's call.
Additionally, how many of those 2,000 are bad like that?
Additionally a lot of those are younger women students too, like freshmen.

Now compare that to the ~20,000 other women all gunning for the same dudes with the same percentages? Much higher chances.

It's like a contract: when you take away taxes, fees, etc. that take away from the salary, you're not left with as much as you think.

In this case, when you start eliminating factors like those mentioned above that 2,000 Black Women number (which we're high-pointing) is not a whole lot. Only a few hundred left if anything.

Numbers are numbers breh.
I see what you're saying, but we can't ignore what we're attracted to, regardless of numbers. 2,000 women is the size a high school, and a percentage of those will be athletes as well. I'll grant you there may be some in that number that just don't wanna deal with athletes because of the stigma.

We can't really rule out any of these for age, because, except in rare instance, we're talking about 18 and up. Upperclassmen date freshmen all the time.

As far as the "bad" factor goes, well, it's not like these dudes with these white women all have stunners on their arms because they don't. Most of em are just run of the mill average and below average white women. It's a helluva thing for us to require our Sisters to have to be "bad" or we'll just go with the first average looking white bytch who comes along.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see what you're saying, but we can't ignore what we're attracted to, regardless of numbers. 2,000 women is the size a high school, and a percentage of those will be athletes as well. I'll grant you there may be some in that number that just don't wanna deal with athletes because of the stigma.

We can't really rule out any of these for age, because, except in rare instance, we're talking about 18 and up. Upperclassmen date freshmen all the time.

As far as the "bad" factor goes, well, it's not like these dudes with these white women all have stunners on their arms because they don't. Most of em are just run of the mill average and below average white women. It's a helluva thing for us to require our Sisters to have to be "bad" or we'll just go with the first average looking white bytch who comes along.
Yeah, I'll definitely say the last part is true no doubt. The standard definitely gets lowered if they're non-Black, but I'll still say given all the odds around them the probability of landing with a Black woman are really slim compared to landing with someone else just from a sheer numbers point of view.

Regarding the age ranges, I'm not sure how many pro players have women who are still in college as a Sophomore though so that's difficult to comment on. I don't know the last time I saw a rookie QB for example with a 19-year-old by their side all in media ready to finish some General Eds and 200-level courses. I think some of those things are red flags to NFL teams as well and a maturity issue they may not want to worry about.

For what it's worth I see a lot of Polynesian and Samoan players end up with primarily White woman as well. I just think they're basically surrounded by them: the cheer team and all their friends got access and most cheerleaders are white women.

Last edited: