I don't fukk with Charleston White but he is 100% right about why black athletes be having pawgs all the time.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This dude stay saying some the most dumbest shyt and he's one of the many c00ns that actually think like this like most of these clowns on this website :scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The white woman is virtuous and well kept, the black woman is a troublemaker and all up in your business?

Man that generalization is crazy. This dude has a career with black women supporting him?

:scust:
No nikka, it means black women won't put up with a nikka cheating because they have self respect. :dahell:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Eh another breh said it in another thread, it's extremely simple. Black women on average act coy even if they're attracted to a dude, they'll give you some very obvious choosing signals like flirtatious smile, eyes w.e.
On the other hand white girls and Latinas are down right thirsty if they checking for you.:pachaha:
These white girls getting these athletes are damn near predatory with their approach, thats how they move.

A lot of black women believe strongly that the man should always approach. It's just an ego thing :yeshrug:
I musta turned down dozens upon dozens of pawgs that I coulda easily smashed, imagine these athletes.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Same ol trope and ignorance as always. So all black women are from/live in the hood? All are the same? All white women that athletes meet in college are financially literate and ready to go from day one?

This c00n sounds dumber everytime I hear him.
Only ignorant nikkas choose the wrong black women then get mad about the women that they choose :pachaha: , make better decisions ugly nikkas

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:camby:

Whenever I meet with white galleries I bring a black woman along with me.

Black women come circumstances similar to the Black man and the ones that roll with me are Eagle Eyeing the bag as much as I am, except they are doing it for me. These Black women are on point and def on some Queen working Komg shyt.

The narrative that Black Women are vicious and cunning and want to compete with the Black Man or gets insecure and wants to catch you cheating is low hanging fruit for idiot's sustenance.

Only Black Women I know that will let a Black Man fumble the bag or stunt his financial success and aspirations are trash women which can be found in any race.

There are plenty of Great Black Women, just like there are plenty Great Black Man.

The issue is folks don't wanna compete for each other and look for minimal effort applied for biggest reward.

That's Black Men and Black Women.

Trash belongs in Trash bins...so if you keep getting Trash attractions...you a đźš®

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Them white and latina women are likely a lot more aggressive in pursuing that man. If you don't put that work in, you're going to get left behind These athletes ain't gonna pass by other races of women who cater to them to hold out for a black woman that might act uninterested. You want that top notch athlete? You better go compete.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Instead of just saying black women, what he really means is black culture influenced women
Yeah culture plays a big part as an attractive white women in University coming from a 2 parent household can be content with a mundane lifestyle, while playing a supportive role as thats what her frame of reference is when it comes to relationships. On the other hand, a sister will come with 'bad bytch' antics not conducive to keeping a nikka, all which influenced by certain black media.

Now still I don't agree with everything he said but this I do.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What's the Black marriage to interracial marriage ratio in the league?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah yeah yeah nah, I don’t agree
yep....

the shyt isnt that deep...

its pretty simple.....

it's access....

you take a talented cat from the hood....stick him in a prep high school....he goes to a top college....ends up drafted.....

from high school on he been around white people....he's been introduced into their circles....he's hanging around white people all the time :yeshrug:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For the record, Xavier Worthy's mother looked better than like 90% of the women those cats had on their arm on draft night and she's probably twice their age.

Not to mention she produced the player who ran the fastest NFL Combine 40 yard time in the modern era.
You can additionally tell she got style and personality too.

Last edited: