"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nope. I am claiming that that chick has nothing to worrbout. :pachaha:

On another note, did you even bother to read the post that you criticized? In that post I stated that there are outliers among African Americans who will date and marry outside of their culture and immediate ethnic group, but most African Americans don't. In that respect African Americans are just like Nigerians. They typically only date each other and White people typically only date each other. But somehow in this twisted retarded narrative that people have put together every African Americans supposedly open to dating errbody, which is complete bullshyt. There are outliers, but for the most part African Americans just like Asians, Europeans and Africans only date and marry within their own group. People are walking around acting like African Americans are just hobos. Nope and that chick ain't go shyt to worry bout.
I already told you, I didn't watch the video.

I just disagreed that Black men don't like African sistas. That's cap

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already told you, I didn't watch the video.

I just disagreed that Black men don't like African sistas. That's cap
I did not write that. You wrote that.

I wrote that African Americans usually date and marry within their own group. That is no different than Asians, Africans, Europeans and White Americans. There are outliers in every group, but for the most part African Americans are just like everyone else and they stay amongst themselves. It is this internet nonsense that have people thinking that African Americans date any and everybody, but if you do you own surveying you will find out that African Americans are just like Nigerians. They date and marry amongst themselves. With that said that chick does not have nothing to worrbout. :pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I did not write that. You wrote that.

I wrote that African Americans usually date and marry within their own group. That is no different than Asians, Africans, Europeans and White Americans. There are outliers in every group, but for the most part African Americans are just like everyone else and they stay amongst themselves. It is this internet nonsense that have people thinking that African Americans date any and everybody, but if you do you own surveying you will find out that African Americans are just like Nigerians. They date and marry amongst themselves. With that said that chick does not have nothing to worrbout. :pachaha:
Black folks date what they have access to. Access is more giving than anything else.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We all are of African decent. We need to chill with talking down on each other on social media. Other races see this shyt and it shows that people of African decent and especially American blacks are treasonous, disloyal and full of self hatred.
:mjpls:In a thread about a African bytch disrespecting FBAs, mind you.

Let me go see if I can neg. Where your ppl from, btw?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
calm your a$$ down
No, it's fukk her and it's fukk you too.

I hope FBA men see how they do yall. Never believe that yall united against 'black' women, yall going through the same relationship struggles, etc. All the men in here copping pleas are telling you what they think of you. When they finish 'sowing their royal oats' with ADOS women, they will turn right around and love, cherish, and raise a family with a bytch who disrespects you and yours on the internet for likes and digital hugs. Pay attention.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's fukk her and it's fukk you too.

I hope FBA men see how they do yall. Never believe that yall united against 'black' women, yall going through the same relationship struggles, etc. All the men in here copping pleas are telling you what they think of you. When they finish 'sowing their royal oats' with ADOS women, they will turn right around and love, cherish, and raise a family with a bytch who disrespects you and yours on the internet for likes and digital hugs. Pay attention.

ahhh the plot thins, this thread is perfect for you as you dont like competition. It makes you have to behave and up your game. :umad:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
she’s full of shyt she’s just doing this for clout

This is one of the reasons why black Americans aka ADOS/FBA need to delineate - it seems the truth is she has issues with her own man from wherever I’m assuming Nigeria and she’s trying to project that on us black Americans

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: She want to be courted? If you aint trying to get at her, what does that have to do w/ you? Women indeed want different things. Crazy concept right?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
you shouldn't have a first date during the day anyway. but if she wants some expensive first date and I don't even know if I like you then you can kick rocks. I split apps and drinks and if I like you ill pay for meals and other stuff. I went on first date we got ramen and went for a walk in the city.