"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
You know, that was a word right there…

Some don’t quite make the full connection.

The fact that the coffee date was offered in the first place could possibly be a moment for introspection. *

*I say this as someone who has stated that I wouldn’t be offended by the offer, but haven’t been on a coffee date. We’ve discussed this here before tho; there are other creative, simple/inexpensive things folks can do. But hey :yeshrug:if you make a connection you’ll do other fun stuff anyway

**If it’s a true blind date then a coffee/tea date should completely be an option tho :ufdup:

If the coffee date is Starbucks.... :huhldup: ...check y'self.

I treat a date like a pick-up game, not like a pickup artist usin' game to get the drawls.
Spontaneous because I'm trynna see who shorty really be early. May hit the small coffee shop, the record store, get lunch, take a walk and vibe.

If she cool after the first date, we go from there.

But... I got a feelin' more women than who wanna admit rush the practical aspects of gettin' to know somebody 'cause they really tryna lock somethin' down to keep up appearances but don't wanna look vulnerable in the process of gettin' to know somebody.

That guard get so high they start blockin' good dudes out.

:jbhmm:
Read the signs.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
bytch is not like us so therefore there’s no “we”:scust:
We all are of African decent. We need to chill with talking down on each other on social media. Other races see this shyt and it shows that people of African decent and especially American blacks are treasonous, disloyal and full of self hatred.