I don't always drink... but when I do I take xanax

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Im a guy that doesn't drive at all because the thought of car crashes make me anxious

does that make it a disease?

No stop acting like a ho and pretending all your personality quirks are some fukking disease

Do you even know wtf anxiety is like? I'm not talking about simply being anxious, I'm talking about that shyt that gets so severe you feel like you're having a fukking heart attack. shyt sucks the breath right out of your lungs and causes your hands to go numb and cold and shyt. I've an anxiety attacks so bad I swore I was gonna die. Anxiety is no fukking joke. I'm not excusing drugs...have never went to be prescribed for shyt and I'm totally against meds, but to act like anxiety isn't a real disorder is complete bullshyt.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Do you even know wtf anxiety is like? I'm not talking about simply being anxious, I'm talking about that shyt that gets so severe you feel like you're having a fukking heart attack. shyt sucks the breath right out of your lungs and causes your hands to go numb and cold and shyt. I've an anxiety attacks so bad I swore I was gonna die. Anxiety is no fukking joke. I'm not excusing drugs...have never went to be prescribed for shyt and I'm totally against meds, but to act like anxiety isn't a real disorder is complete bullshyt.

Ya I hear you. I know panic attacks suck

Anxiety is apart of being human, some people have it worse than others and some anxiety is good for you

I'm just not willing to call it a disease and say people should get high everyday because of it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya I hear you. I know panic attacks suck

Anxiety is apart of being human, some people have it worse than others and some anxiety is good for you

I'm just not willing to call it a disease and say people should get high everyday because of it

They aren't diseases though, and have never been classified as diseases. They are mental disorders and there is clear evidence of chemical structures in the brain causing them.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
you nikkaz are so god damn stupid :laff:

there is no such thing as a mental disease, a disease is something that brings you to death quicker than if you didn't have that mutation within your system

mental diseases don't do this, they simply have a nikka thinking differently than another, but that's how we all is

it's all shyt to feed on insecurities and fear of people to get them to feed pharmaceutical companies money for drugs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I took one midway through a test in college. My boy from Peru gave me one knowing good and well the allowable dosage is different in other countries. I woke up on my couch the next day. I went outside and I had a donut on my car. I'm like "wtf". When I went to class, I really didn't remember finishing the whole test. I just remember getting to number 34. I thought I failed that shh. I asked the teacher did I finish. He looked at me hella crazy. I ended up getting an 85 on that shh.

My boy told me I was acting wild stupid though. He said I was supposed to give him a ride and that he was walking with to my car until I just got in and ignored him. Then he told me I almost hit like 3 pedestrians in the parking lot and ran a stop sign. Lol still to this day I don't know how I got a donut on my car. I don't remember changing that shyt.

:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint shyt like a blunt and a double cup of Dirty Sprite throw in a jolly rancher, 3 xanax, a valium have yo ass stuck.

:stopitslime:

how is this shyt at all fun? you're not even functional when under the influence of that many drugs. a blunt to the head of good chronic is one thing. but, you're mixing it with dirty sprite, xanax, AND valium?

i feel like too many of you nikkas is telling :duck:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
:stopitslime:

how is this shyt at all fun? you're not even functional when under the influence of that many drugs. a blunt to the head of good chronic is one thing. but, you're mixing it with dirty sprite, xanax, AND valium?

i feel like too many of you nikkas is telling :duck:
. trust me he serious :smh:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Yeah lean my nikka I been addicted to that shyt since I was like 16

Aint shyt like a blunt and a double cup of Dirty Sprite throw in a jolly rancher, 3 xanax, a valium have yo ass stuck.

There's no way you have done that, and woke up the next day with ur heart still beating, that is if ur using the real shyt and not over the counter b/s. This mixture seems like u'll just be drowsy, and stuck in the same position for hours.

I would prefer taking percs, vikes, oxdycodones, instead of xanax while drinking. Gives u that same mellow feeling u speak of, but doesn't kill ur memory, and doesn't have u ready to pass out.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
used to love it, not a fan any more.