I don't always drink... but when I do I take xanax

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Na I just don't drink as much. A lot of people black out on it because they drink like they're not on it, gotta moderate on that shyt. It actually saves me a lot of money at the bar

That being said, I do acknowledge that it's not healthy but :manny:

Couple times a month is no big deal
How many mg do you take? I had the weak ass kind and only had 2mg, a bar is like 4mg and I never remember shyt.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Man I took one midway through a test in college. My boy from Peru gave me one knowing good and well the allowable dosage is different in other countries. I woke up on my couch the next day. I went outside and I had a donut on my car. I'm like "wtf". When I went to class, I really didn't remember finishing the whole test. I just remember getting to number 34. I thought I failed that shh. I asked the teacher did I finish. He looked at me hella crazy. I ended up getting an 85 on that shh.

My boy told me I was acting wild stupid though. He said I was supposed to give him a ride and that he was walking with to my car until I just got in and ignored him. Then he told me I almost hit like 3 pedestrians in the parking lot and ran a stop sign. Lol still to this day I don't know how I got a donut on my car. I don't remember changing that shyt.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think mine are 2mg

A bar would have me passed out before I even stand up, that's some Whitney Houston shyt
I hung with some dumb :snoop: ass nikkas who would take 2-3 bars.. had me like :wtf: they got addicted and shyt tho.. I just did it for shyts and giggles and only ever took 2mg which is a standard dose I believe

edit: Ah yeah, thats right. I took 2 1mg pills.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There needs to be more deaths from abusing those sort of drugs. I've seen people do all kinds of crazy shyt on bars and of course they don't remember.

I have anxiety and it's hard as fukk to get a prescription for the shyt because pillheads abuse the fukk out of the meds. Smh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
There needs to be more deaths from abusing those sort of drugs. I've seen people do all kinds of crazy shyt on bars and of course they don't remember.

I have anxiety and it's hard as fukk to get a prescription for the shyt because pillheads abuse the fukk out of the meds. Smh.

I had/have social anxiety and had no problem getting it, not in the US though. Honestly didn't find it that useful for combating anxiety, just makes you sleepy and you feel shytty when you wake up. :manny: Although my problems were more depression and socialphobias then anything else.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

you die ol afraid to speak in public ass ngga

ol Radio Raheim/Bill Nunn/New Jack City stutterin ass ngga

Ol need to be medicated to function ass ngga

:skip: