I don't always drink... but when I do I take xanax

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Definitely did xanax and valium for awhile, xanax and alcohol will make you forget days at time. Valium, on it's own too. I went to TJ on New Years Day 2004, three of us split up 200 valium, three days later, I was talking to someone, and I thought it was the same day we went to Mexico. They had to clarify things for me. Was on a three day hotel binge. Xanax and alcohol, waking up arguing with someone, no reason why, woke up with girls in bed, state of undress, no idea what happened. But, this was all when I was a teenager, no need to be doing all that dumb shyt at this age. My friends still geek on xanax hard, buying hundred at a time and not selling even 1 lol.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Man real talk I had no recollection of an entire day, it was like the twilight zone
the calendar said a day went by but i had zero memories of it at all.
My ex said i was cool, just bein my fukked up self but nothin extreme.

:manny: probably wont remember the next few hours either

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I have a xanax story from late 2010. So I had a rough hangover in the morning, so my dude slips me a couple xannies. I take a football and a half over the span of the morning/afternoon and pass out. My friend from the navy is back in town, and his pops and him want to take us and all our friends from HS out to this nice chicken joint in town called the silver spring house. I felt good to go n what not. Me and this chick that I was kinda seeing...well thats another story. She was one of my best friends and we were always cool but like about a week or 2 before that wes tarted hooking up. Anyways, besides all that, I thought I was good to go, and it was pretty much outta my sistem.

Well... I get there, have a jack and coke as we sit down at the table with everybody..

Next thing I remember is waking up. :to:

I told everyone. Everything. About me and the bytch. Was so sloppy. So retarded. Just...just not good. Since then, I don't fukk with xanax. Which is shytty because I used to be such a fan. Luckily she was like :yeshrug: my homies were like :manny: and they essentially gave me a mulligan for that shyt lol

Moral of the story: Be careful with that shyt.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
probably was bad coke. the coke i was getting for 6 or so years was off yellow with shiny flakes in it and even sober as soon as you did a line your jaw was moving crazy

when me and my boys would do coke there would a guarantee that we were up until 7am or later.... i quit earlier this year but will probably do it agian later in the year i needed a break from heavy partying

I know you live in the area, so where can I get the fish scale?

The one time I did I did coke I was puking blood up into the toilet the next day

:merchant:

Still had a great time on it though

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I've done it twice, and both times I woke up with no recollection of what happened after I popped it. Not for me. I black out a lot when I drink, but I usually have at least a foggy memory of what happened, small glimpses of memories if you will. On Xanies, I literally lose all memory.

Luckily for me, once I'm in an inebriated state the first thing I ever wanna do is go right to sleep, cause I didn't do anything stupid when i took them.

My boy's drug of choice is Xan and he always repeats himself on that shyt. Not to mention he does stupid shyt like get robbed during an attempted drug deal in the back room of a bar and has the nerve to come running to the front of the bar and yell "someone stop him he just robbed me" :wtb:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Anyone know of a legit site that xanax can be ordered from, i needed some of this shyt earlier in the year. Had a BAD white broad at work who everybody said gets loose and is worth it for them xanax...and then she came asking me for em like i was a dealer too, maaaan...:to:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I know you live in the area, so where can I get the fish scale?

The one time I did I did coke I was puking blood up into the toilet the next day

:merchant:

Still had a great time on it though

:heh:

you have to know someone but the fish scale is around everywhere in the city esp in the dive bars in Dorchester. blood is not good that means you probably broke vessel in your stomach or your nose was really busted lol