I don't always drink... but when I do I take xanax

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Im from Philly breh, damn near the capital of the pharmaceutical industry.

I forgot more about these high level "disease" scams than you'll ever know

You think add is real?

General anxiety disorder? :laff:

Doctors make up the disease, pharm companies sell the drugs for it and everyone eats :shaq:

Smarten up

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
anxiety is real but pills are not a solution. I knew this brawd who had severe anxiety because her father used to beat the shyt out of her and she had a xanax prescription. She was on bars all day, everyday. bytch would sleep for 12 hours a day. It really is a horrible drug but some people can do it in moderation for fun and it never becomes a problem.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

You think add is real?

Doctors make up the disease, pharm companies sell the drugs for it and everyone eats :shaq:

Smarten up

Stop speaking in general terms and elaborate. Anything else is just rambling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland

You think add is real?

Smarten up

So people that can't leave the house or enter into social situations because of an overwhelming and empowering feeling of anxiousness are just dupes of pharmaceutical companies... :rudy:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Of course anxiety is real. Is it really a disease though? Not anymore than having a bad temper is a disease. Or talking all the time is disease

Prescribing drugs for personality traits is a joke, but I guess if it makes dollars it makes sense :yeshrug:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
anxiety is real but pills are not a solution. I knew this brawd who had severe anxiety because her father used to beat the shyt out of her and she had a xanax prescription. She was on bars all day, everyday. bytch would sleep for 12 hours a day. It really is a horrible drug but some people can do it in moderation for fun and it never becomes a problem.

Xanax is a shytty drug, no two ways about it.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I've never done the combo

but I know you telling the truth don't ask how :scheme:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Of course anxiety is real. Is it really a disease though? Not anymore than having a bad temper is a disease. Or talking all the time is disease

Prescribing drugs for personality traits is a joke, but I guess if it makes dollars it makes sense :yeshrug:

Keep it moving dude, you don't know what you are talking about and clearly have never experienced the type of anxiety I and others are talking about.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Keep it moving dude, you don't know what you are talking about and clearly have never experienced the type of anxiety I and others are talking about.

Smh

Everyone I know is diagnosed with an anxiety disorder when in reality they're just neuortic

If you have too much anxiety to go outside then you shouldnt. Keep your ho ass inside til you can man up:mjpls:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Xanax is a shytty drug, no two ways about it.
the worst drug stories I ever heard were almost all xanax related.

friend ran into a lightpole in his car on xanax and did not give two shyts that he did it

friend got arrested after a 3 day xanax binge in his own apartment because one of his neighbors reported that he was making heroin (this was totally untrue) but they arrested him because he had weed and paraphernalia

friend woke up in a strange place after he found an entire bag of xanies with the entire bag empty and his wallet missing

thankfully nothing bad happened to me when i did it, maybe because I'm a pretty low-key cautious person, but like I said i did wake up with little or fragmented memory of what happened during the night, but apparently it got me p*ssy alot :obama:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Smh

Everyone I know is diagnosed with an anxiety disorder when in reality they're just neuortic

If you have too much anxiety to go outside then you shouldnt. Keep your ho ass inside til you can man up:mjpls:

Negged. You are a first class retard. :piss:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
John and his people trying to negatively influence our people , again. Jerry Heller would be proud.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Soooooooooo, nothing huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Negged. You are a first class retard. :piss:

Neg away

Keep looking for drugs to fix your personality. The solution couldn't possibly come from within right? :jawalrus:

If you're really serious about having anxiety then mediate, seriously it will make a world of difference