I don't always drink... but when I do I take xanax

Daps
Back in the day I would take these shyts called Tombstones. I don't know what the medical term was for them, but it was a big blue bar, and it was the equivalent of 4 xanax pills in one.

one of them + a 5th of brandy + a blunt = done for the night

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i took a combination of xanax, propranolol, and captain morgan one day in class cause i had to give a presentation. class was full of women and i wasn't about to make a fool out of myself.

the three lethal combo did their job. i walked up in front of the class and did not feel a hint of nervousness. i was numbed down. presentation was flawless.

but shortly after leaving class, the sh1t kicked in even more and i have to confess, the feeling was miserable. matter of fact, that's an understatement. i felt delirious. my head was spinning. i had to take off work the next day.

months later, i had to give another presentation in another class. took the three lethal combo again. and this time, it was worse. i had to leave class before the presentation cause the sh1t kicked in earlier than i anticipated. when i got to the car, i threw up everywhere.

xanax alone just makes me sleepy. but mixing it with other sh1t is a recipe for disaster.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yeah lean my nikka I been addicted to that shyt since I was like 16

Aint shyt like a blunt and a double cup of Dirty Sprite throw in a jolly rancher, 3 xanax, a valium have yo ass stuck.

Black man to black man, chill out. I do my drugs but when you get to mixing like that you are gonna kill yourself. My homie used to do shyt like that now he having seizures on the regular and shyt like a fukkin sped.

To contribute, a few lines of coke and a bottle of Henny always gets the party started. fukk around and get some good flake and mix it with the gas and :mj:. Xanax turns me into a zombie and I don't want to do shyt but go to sleep when i'm on them. The feeling right before you pass out after drinking on them feels great though, a nicca just be floating.

Daps
I sniffed coke back in the day ...never paid for it, didn't like it enough...but my man used to do that shyt and look out whenever we were kicking it.

Why doesn't coke do anything to you unless you mix it?

I tried it a few times dead sober and it didnt do shyt.

But mix that shyt with alcohol :ooh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I sniffed coke back in the day ...never paid for it, didn't like it enough...but my man used to do that shyt and look out whenever we were kicking it.

Why doesn't coke do anything to you unless you mix it?

I tried it a few times dead sober and it didnt do shyt.

But mix that shyt with alcohol :ooh:

probably was bad coke. the coke i was getting for 6 or so years was off yellow with shiny flakes in it and even sober as soon as you did a line your jaw was moving crazy

when me and my boys would do coke there would a guarantee that we were up until 7am or later.... i quit earlier this year but will probably do it agian later in the year i needed a break from heavy partying

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ya I hear you. I know panic attacks suck

Anxiety is apart of being human, some people have it worse than others and some anxiety is good for you

I'm just not willing to call it a disease and say people should get high everyday because of it

I agree. Everyone has anxiety, but some are seriously worse than the average person's for no reason, like a chemical imbalance or w/e and these people genuinely need meds. Im talking about severe, severe, agoraphobic people and shyt.

That being said, anxiety/depression meds are way over-prescribed and most people who have them dont need them. Seeing a therapist/actually dealing with your problems is the better route.

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
you nikkaz are so god damn stupid :laff:

there is no such thing as a mental disease, a disease is something that brings you to death quicker than if you didn't have that mutation within your system

mental diseases don't do this, they simply have a nikka thinking differently than another, but that's how we all is

it's all shyt to feed on insecurities and fear of people to get them to feed pharmaceutical companies money for drugs

So schizophrenia aint real? :what:

Daps
probably was bad coke. the coke i was getting for 6 or so years was off yellow with shiny flakes in it and even sober as soon as you did a line your jaw was moving crazy

when me and my boys would do coke there would a guarantee that we were up until 7am or later.... i quit earlier this year but will probably do it agian later in the year i needed a break from heavy partying

Naw...we did shyt i know was good...cause other people were enjoying it, but they were off something else too...

and sometimes the same shyt i did dead sober...i start drinking as the night went on, and it was good...

but dead sober that shyt was :flabbynsick:

its pretty much the reason i never invested a dime in coke. it was cool on alcohol but id never wanna start doing a drug where i gotta buy another drug to enjoy it

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
There's no way you have done that, and woke up the next day with ur heart still beating, that is if ur using the real shyt and not over the counter b/s. This mixture seems like u'll just be drowsy, and stuck in the same position for hours.

I would prefer taking percs, vikes, oxdycodones, instead of xanax while drinking. Gives u that same mellow feeling u speak of, but doesn't kill ur memory, and doesn't have u ready to pass out.
I had strep throat a few years back so I got prescribed promethazine wit codeine cough syrup. that's all I fukk with prometazine mixed with codeine even if i cop a pint from a homie nshyt.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
NOW EVERYONE ON SOHH IS A PSYCHOLOGIST WITH A BIO AND CHEM DEGREE

This aint sohh :shaq:

One night my patna had some xanax,he popped em in the car before we went out... We was smoking loud to but dude was acting like a fukking zombie all night. nikka was in Magic city standing up sleep :laugh: and the next day he didnt remember where the hell we had been the night before like everyone else was saying. I never wanted to try em if you go in straight zombie mode

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I had strep throat a few years back so I got prescribed promethazine wit codeine cough syrup. that's all I fukk with prometazine mixed with codeine even if i cop a pint from a homie nshyt.

Yeah, u got the real deal. Be careful my guy, it's way to way too easy for ur heart to stop beating by mixing cocktails. I do it too while drinking, but ill never take more then two. This is coming from a dude who caught a bad pill and almost died.

Told God I swear I'll stop if u get me through the nite, he obliged, I did too, I've never taken an ex pill again :smugfavre: As for the other guys...

"Ecstasy (pills) xanax (pills) and some percet/
Ambein, oxycotton (pills) let's do all that/

Let get high let's get high let's get high -juicy jesus the gawd

Daps
Reppin
TX
i love xanax jus the other night i ended up takin 3 bars in like 2 hours, still rememebr everything i was jus chilled as fukk in a dgaf mood. but shyt i got a natural high tolerance to xanax and take em from time to time so 3 bars for a normal person would prolly knock em out after doing sum dumb shyt

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

sounds like meth bruh

its happened to me before when people told me it was molly :huhldup: good thing i only did 1 or 2 small lines

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Some of you are pill heads and yall are so fukked up you think you are :win: