I didn't feel like Fresh Prince had a satisfying ending. What do y'all think should have happened?

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I actually liked the dynamic with him & Tyra Banks character too..Her character just disappeared iirc :dwillhuh:

Agree. That was the time Tyra started to do alot of acting and probably got alot of gigs due to being in a relationship with John Singleton. That's why she
was in Higher Learning for example. That classic scene with her licking Omar Epps nipples in that sex scene is still bonkers. Suprised they left that in. Tyra showing
that freaky side :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Show went off right in the middle of the east/west beef. They should have had Will somehow get back into the music business and he used The Hilary Show moving to NY to have some west & east coast rappers on the last 2 eps

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Going through this thread Made me realize I Missed alot of this show...time to hit the torrents

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
man, I've watched it through like twice but after reading this thread I feel like I gotta watch it again.

really one of the GOAT shows ever.
I def feel like ive seen every episode, just not in order....this show should be on hulu or something...got me out here breaking the law :laugh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I def feel like ive seen every episode, just not in order....this show should be on hulu or something...got me out here breaking the law :laugh:
Dont skip the episode where they went on witness protection :stopitslime:

They really did almost hit Family Matters status with some shyt

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Dont skip the episode where they went on witness protection :stopitslime:

They really did almost hit Family Matters status with some shyt
watching 3 episodes a night in the correct order....btw, its funny how the first season uses the full song, Im not used to the long ass intro

H.R.V

Rookie
Daps
Geoffrey gets made redundant and homeless and hits the bottle hard

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I felt Will got too silly in the last season. You could feel the character progression throughout the show up til the marriage with Lisa. Then it's like they just completely went in another direction that final season.

I remember the premiere for the next season after the wedding episode perfectly bc it started with Will just chilling in the house bored acting silly as hell. That same episode he burned the house and was acting real bufoonish. I was like :dahell: watching him tryna put out the fire by sprinkling water on it.

Still the goat sitcom tho.
it was like two shows in one