I dapped Dr Umar yesterday

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe you should do a real study on drugs and the real effects it has on the economy and the black community before you speak instead of having nothing better to do and Hollywood gets a hold of your mind and turns your kids into fakkits..

But why do it when you're benefitting from it..

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Having lectures in "conscious" corner bookstores is kinda sketchy

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are white ppl doing in this thread.... :dahell:

because they are AGents. they take that word to be sophisticated when it is not. If you have an AGenda, then you are an AGent. simple as that.

I first got up on Umar because he was working as a child psycologist in the Philly school system. I pollyed with him on some stuff about the school system and special needs children. This is where his true value as an educator is. He is very intelligent and very informative when it comes to child psychology pertaining to the public school system and its evaluations.

I really never got into his Pan-Afrikanism stuff. I am not a Pan-Afrikanist although he has some good points and ideas...just not for me. As far as the homosexual agenda....I have heard maybe one lecture detailing it and it was very informative and insightful. He wasnt making any false or outlandish claims either, like the Kissinger memo. As he has become more well known maybe his aim has been more to exasperate. :yeshrug:

I really havent checked for him in a couple of years. Just came in here to dap the OP, but come in here to see people just talking shyt and trying to sway someone's opinion. Why do you care? FOH.

My point is, I follow no man. However, everyone has something to offer even those we feel may be our enemies. I learn from EVERYONE. I take what I need that I feel is valid and discard the rest. Umar spits some real....maybe some mumbo jumbo rhetoric mixed in but I dont care about that. I take the meat out and trim the fat. All great teachers/leaders have presented information that contained discrepancies. the problem is when someone comes along, takes that discrepancy, no matter how small or large and discredits every thing else based on that. That is an agent.

If you dont like Umar, dont fukk with him, but I have heard some white people agree with SOME of what he has offered as far as child psychology. Of course they are not going to agree with everything in his program.

Again...we ask. :wtf: is a white person coming in this thread to dissect this dude for and why do you care? :why:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
because they are AGents. they take that word to be sophisticated when it is not. If you have an AGenda, then you are an AGent. simple as that.

My point is, I follow no man. However, everyone has something to offer even those we feel may be our enemies. I learn from EVERYONE. I take what I need that I feel is valid and discard the rest. Umar spits some real....maybe some mumbo jumbo rhetoric mixed in but I dont care about that. I take the meat out and trim the fat. All great teachers/leaders have presented information that contained discrepancies. the problem is when someone comes along, takes that discrepancy, no matter how small or large and discredits every thing else based on that. That is an agent.

there are plenty in this thread

this is my message to them from another thread

Hmmm....

I think I understand what you are doing. :youngsabo:

Question, have you fact checked his info regarding Diamonds in Africa? Have you fact checked his info regarding Abortion in America regarding Blacks? Have you fact checked his info regarding the Self-Hate system of Black people? Have you fact checked his information regarding the Drug system -Wall Street & its beginnings in America? Have you fact checked his info regarding the IQ TEST & its purpose from its inception? What about fact checking his thoughts on Black kids in Special Education? Have you fact checked him on the Prison Complex-Industry in relation to the School System?

If so...where is he wrong?

:aicmon:

so now that we've found out that he is legitimately a 'Dr.' anyone of you care to expound on these issues stated by him?

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are plenty in this thread

this is my message to them from another thread

so now that we've found out that he is legitimately a 'Dr.' anyone of you care to expound on these issues stated by him?

well you have to have a doctorate or be certified and accredited for c00ns to consider you legitimate anyway. once its proven they look for other outs. Black people dont believe shyt stank unless a white people said it. If a black person says it, he has to be a doctor. I dont believe Steve Cokely was a Dr...but look at that research. You dont have to be a doctor to lecture at college campuses. we gotta take information for what it is. Like Dr. Ben said his father told him, the 1st man that gave out a degree, what the hell did he have? Like I said, I know of him because he was a nationally certified psychologist in the school system. even if he wasnt, what does that have to do with his Pan-Afrikan stance?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well you have to have a doctorate or be certified and accredited for c00ns to consider you legitimate anyway. once its proven they look for other outs. Black people dont believe shyt stank unless a white people said it. If a black person says it, he has to be a doctor. I dont believe Steve Cokely was a Dr...but look at that research. You dont have to be a doctor to lecture at college campuses. we gotta take information for what it is. Like Dr. Ben said his father told him, the 1st man that gave out a degree, what the hell did he have? Like I said, I know of him because he was a nationally certified psychologist in the school system. even if he wasnt, what does that have to do with his Pan-Afrikan stance?
I agree.

Getting a degree at a good school isn't the hardest thing int he world - anyone can do that with enough determination. Doing controversial research and speaking the truth in a world full of lies is > that shyt. I respect the people that can do that.