I dapped Dr Umar yesterday

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thanks for this link. i liked umar's facebook page a while ago but it doesn't look like he updates his page too often so i don't get to hear the ether he spits.

i first heard him on hidden colors.

people like umar who make black ppl go :banderas: make non-black ppl go :ban::mjpls:. he's an absolute threat to their existance because he wakes up black ppl. it's too sad that most black ppl are asleep and distracted (with the likes of gangsta rap).
umar is like the new farrakhan. umar talks about black leaders this and that but he's really the new face of the black leader today. If i met him like OP did i'd tell him he's the new neo in this matrix and keep on encouraging him to speak against the establishment and take a picture with him. these cacs will take his life in a conspiracy like they did with dr amos wilson.
dr umar can reach people more than the likes of chuck d and griff cause the conscious hiphop platform has been destroyed by cacs. they now have it that they own the positive hiphop platform in the mainstream and only push black gangsta rappers. so it's important a black speaker not come out of the hiphop platform because that will be an unnecessary uphill battle.

i see myself in dr umar the way these cacs go ape sh1t when i spit. you see how this coli cac has studied the whole hour 24 min vid and come up with attacking the part which has even nothing to do with dr umar to discredit the WHOLE VID :pachaha::russ:

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kritic so much truth

this has nothing to do with anyone who isnt black african, but yet they running in here like WE need their approval to want change!

and you're right, I shouldda got a photo with him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude all those things are happening, but the conclusion your making from those events is totally unsupported by the evidence. The idea that any large or powerful group of people has an agenda to make homosexuality mainstream in order to weaken blacks is insane, point blank period.

so who is able to supply the supporting evidence or logistically substantiate it?? black Americans? IF they could you would come up with some reason to say THAT was invalid. some of yall so smart you just dumb. :snoop:

....agent

:camby:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
so who is able to supply the supporting evidence or logistically substantiate it?? black Americans? IF they could you would come up with some reason to say THAT was invalid. some of yall so smart you just dumb. :snoop:

....agent

:camby:

@Mephistopheles according to these nikkas I'm a gay agent, because I don't agree with the logical conclusions this guy is coming to?

He said that Illegal drugs are used to supplement most major stocks on Wall Street, and that if the drug trade was stopped, Wall Street would collapse and there would be no money for pensions and retirement funds.

The global drug trade is worth 435 billion dollars a year, and that is an entire industry. http://www.cnbc.com/id/100957882

By contrast, the Automobile industry has a yearly income of about 4 trillion dollars a year and is heavily represented on Wall Street. How can an industry so small in comparison supplement the income of legitimate industries? Even if I gave you double the fire I posted, it's still totally insane to think that a 870 billion dollar industry can supplement the total value of returns in the Stock Market. Apple's market cap is 500 billion dollars, more than the total value of all the drug dealing and manufacture in the world. It's clear Dr Johnson has no idea about the scale of which he is talking about and this makes me suspicious as to the rest of what he's saying. http://www.ibisworld.com/industry/global/global-car-automobile-sales.html

He also said that, while falsely identifying the President in 1974 as Richard Nixon (It was Gerald Ford), that Henry Kissinger in a memo recommended making homosexuality more prominent in the black community as a means of population control. This alarmed me, so I actually went and read this memo. While it is about population control, not one place does it make the willed statement that this man says it makes. It's totally insane that you people would take this on blind faith. Just do a Google search on that statement and the first link will be Dr Johnson. http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

If you want to respond, use links to reputable organizations, like how I've done, and maybe I'll take you seriously. Until then keep believing everything this so called "Dr." feeds you.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Mephistopheles according to these nikkas I'm a gay agent, because I don't agree with the logical conclusions this guy is coming to?

He said that Illegal drugs are used to supplement most major stocks on Wall Street, and that if the drug trade was stopped, Wall Street would collapse and there would be no money for pensions and retirement funds.

The global drug trade is worth 435 billion dollars a year, and that is an entire industry. http://www.cnbc.com/id/100957882

By contrast, the Automobile industry has a yearly income of about 4 trillion dollars a year and is heavily represented on Wall Street. How can an industry so small in comparison supplement the income of legitimate industries? Even if I gave you double the fire I posted, it's still totally insane to think that a 870 billion dollar industry can supplement the total value of returns in the Stock Market. Apple's market cap is 500 billion dollars, more than the total value of all the drug dealing and manufacture in the world. It's clear Dr Johnson has no idea about the scale of which he is talking about and this makes me suspicious as to the rest of what he's saying. http://www.ibisworld.com/industry/global/global-car-automobile-sales.html

He also said that, while falsely identifying the President in 1974 as Richard Nixon (It was Gerald Ford), that Henry Kissinger in a memo recommended making homosexuality more prominent in the black community as a means of population control. This alarmed me, so I actually went and read this memo. While it is about population control, not one place does it make the willed statement that this man says it makes. It's totally insane that you people would take this on blind faith. Just do a Google search on that statement and the first link will be Dr Johnson. http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

If you want to respond, use links to reputable organizations, like how I've done, and maybe I'll take you seriously. Until then keep believing everything this so called "Dr." feeds you.
This was an excellent factual breakdown of just a smidgeon of the dusthead philosophy smartdumb :duck: this clown sells to his ignorant followers. But I'm sure the response you get will be some response like "you're an agent of the gay cac agenda," or "well white people tell lies too" for refuting his bullshyt with facts.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This was an excellent factual breakdown of just a smidgeon of the dusthead philosophy smartdumb :duck: this clown sells to his ignorant followers. But I'm sure the response you get will be some response like "you're an agent of the gay cac agenda," or "well white people tell lies too" for refuting his bullshyt with facts.

Like this is just from watching a lil of the video and jotting down some small notes... imagine someone really took him in :deadpac:

This stuff is just academic junk food... if you have a thesis PROVE IT, convince people of it, have it academically reviewed or at least make it popularly accepted. This homosexual agenda thing is a tell tale sign of a jackass.

Thank god I was born white, I don't have to deal with stuff like this :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have explained my criticisms of him several times, some in this thread. I just don't answer to you. And at some point in your life, you're going to have to realize that disagreeing with you isn't trolling. The only other person here that does that is The Rhyme King, and that makes sense because you two are about equal in intelligence.

You haven't explained shyt....you haven't even brought an argument against dude except for some word bashing. This why you stay losing homie....you bytch and moan but there is nothing solid behind it. Just like the agenda you support...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You haven't explained shyt....you haven't even brought an argument against dude except for some word bashing. This why you stay losing homie....you bytch and moan but there is nothing solid behind it. Just like the agenda you support...
Okay.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are white ppl doing in this thread.... :dahell:

listen up white gay agent. if drugs are stopped... the whole economy could possibly halt. no cheap backdoor labor to wall street... the p.i.c. would hurt.. etc. there's plenty of industries and careers that rely directly and indirectly on the drugs.
the govt intentionally allows the flow of drugs for a reason.

without drugs you wouldn't have the courage to go to your gay discos.