I dapped Dr Umar yesterday

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
1.If you think the world today is sane....then you sir have alot to learn.
2. You haven't brought one example about Umar's illogical nonsense on various topics.
3. The real issue you have with him is the gay issue...
4. There are many agendas since the days of yesteryear and many continue today. Globalization, Neo-Colonialism, Apartheid, etc.

Don't waste your time

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Perfectly said...you avoid the debate. Proves my point.
What debate? I've watched some of his videos before and pointed out the factual flaws and logical inconsistencies in them before. I'm just not entertaining you. Your insistence that I'm hating on him because he doesn't support "the gay agenda," whatever that is, you starting your last post by completely misinterpreting my use of the word "sanity," and your history of poor argumentation tells me it's futile to further the conversation with you.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I swear some of yall act like agents. If he was pushing the gay cac agenda, you would have no problem with him.
"Agents"? :laugh:

The problem here is you're assessing things in terms of ideological agendas you're associating with ethnic groups instead of the factual validity of what people are saying. You're sitting here talking about "the gay cac agenda." lol...wtf. You will never make a good argument speaking in sweeping generalities using amorphous conspiratorial language like that.

The issue with Umar Johnson is he makes poor, illogical arguments that aren't supported by evidence. Just because he wears a dashiki and calls himself "the Prince of Pan Africanism" and takes a pro-black posture doesn't mean he isn't largely full of shyt

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i don't agree w him on everything...... plus the pan african w non-pan african name thing is kinda confusing...

But He's very good overall. .... He is so right..... There is a war on black children, especially with the way our kids are begin taught..

I didn't listen to his gay agenda stuff - but he's probably right tho. I'm w the youth weekly, I'm there for technology so I can't really push my views on other shyt.........but I'm able to get what they think about shyt.

More black youth are progay rights- than there are who are pro black or even concerned w black issues.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was born n raised a Muslim I heard him say. I'm guessing that's his name. He ain't Muslim now, and he ain't pushing dt agenda

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: how does the "blood of Fredrick Douglas" get to be born Muslim aka the c00n religion?

The determination of Garvey would mean that he is building ships or an international corporation or something..... this nikka sells books and 'hand towers :shaq:' . :stopitslime:

I agree with what he's saying about our children's mentality is at war, But I don't like all the antics n shyt.

One of the best things he stated on an interview (that I never thought about ) was that the black conscious community is falling behind and always will be ineffective. Most pan African, pro black or whatever..... will continue to be worth < than the religious community. Because even with all the shortcomings and fukkkery of black Chrisitians and black muslims........... They have saved peoples mentality and some groups are actually out there in the business world. Some help w drug rehad, Some are providing services, whereas the pan- African community mostly sells books , does speeches n shyt.

Regardless of all the knowledge you know or drop - that means shyt if you are making actions in the community.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whistle: So where'd he get his Dr. credentials from :beli:
:birdman: he is a certified something or another.... idk.

But he does spit truth on many things..... so if one wanted to discredit him they should do it without ad hominems.

the lack of bios available on dude, and lack of info is kinda crazy :lupe:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no one doing what he's doing for black Africans Unbiasly

@Blackking

Ur right our movement is underrated over "faith". Mainly due to the suave work of our oppressor to brainwash the people

I got nothing against religion, but black ppl ain't got no time for that right now. Cz we at the bottom of the food chain n we need unity not division

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no one doing what he's doing for black Africans Unbiasly

@Blackking

Ur right our movement is rated over "faith". Mainly due to the suave work of our oppressor to brainwash the people

I got nothing against religion, but black ppl ain't got no time for that right now. Cz we at the bottom of the food chain n we need unity not division
I don't think organized religion has to be bad..... because he has provided some positive people (actually the vast majority of our freedom fighters and revolutionaries were rooted in some form of religion....)

but like u said, we don't have time for that, plus most of it has been manipulated over the years. It really does divide us too.... No one really knows (in life ) what my religious beliefs are... most assume that I'm atheist.. We don't even need to know that about each other because it is a way to divide and conquer the world - not just us.