I dapped Dr Umar yesterday

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I cant cosign anyone who thinks there's a "gay agenda" though :manny: That shyt is just stupid as hell.
There isn't a push my mainstream media ( eventuated by them being more than 500% represented on TV shows) to make the ideas normalized.?

There hasn't been a push recently to allow transgenders to compete in opposite sex competitions and locker rooms?

They aren't painted in a better light than any 'minority' group- besides 'jews' - even tho they are less than 5% of the population?.

Has there been more policies designed at assisting blacks or gays -rights, since we've had the first mixed president?

There aren't more teenage black kids more concerned w gay rights than black people issues?

I'm just asking if any of this is the case, because if it is then I can see how Umar can make a case after he does some research on the subject.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
There isn't a push my mainstream media ( eventuated by them being more than 500% represented on TV shows) to make the ideas normalized.?

There hasn't been a push recently to allow transgenders to compete in opposite sex competitions and locker rooms?

They aren't painted in a better light than any 'minority' group- besides 'jews' - even tho they are less than 5% of the population?.

Has there been more policies designed at assisting blacks or gays -rights, since we've had the first mixed president?

There aren't more teenage black kids more concerned w gay rights than black people issues?

I'm just asking if any of this is the case, because if it is then I can see how Umar can make a case after he does some research on the subject.
My dude all those things are happening, but the conclusion your making from those events is totally unsupported by the evidence. The idea that any large or powerful group of people has an agenda to make homosexuality mainstream in order to weaken blacks is insane, point blank period.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My dude all those things are happening, but the conclusion your making from those events is totally unsupported by the evidence. The idea that any large or powerful group of people has an agenda to make homosexuality mainstream in order to weaken blacks is insane, point blank period.
well, the people who control the media are powerful.... I could be wrong tho.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This Umar Johnson character believes that the Rockefellers plotted with the U.S. government to spread homosexuality among black youth in order to reduce the black population, which of course is Japanese tsunami levels of stupid.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This Umar Johnson character believes that the Rockefellers plotted with the U.S. government to spread homosexuality among black youth in order to reduce the black population, which of course is Japanese tsunami levels of stupid.

Do you feel the Rockefellers or the Rothschilds have your best interests at heart?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
y0 I'm :dead: I remember this video:

3:30 mark:
Breh said, what you don't see is the person having oral sex in your ice cubes :wow:

I can tell breh used his Doctorate to extensively studied crystalline structures and molecular orbitals. ( :troll: )

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
y0 I'm :dead: I remember this video:

3:30 mark:
Breh said, what you don't see is the person having oral sex in your ice cubes :wow:

I can tell breh used his Doctorate to extensively studied crystalline structures and molecular orbitals. ( :troll: )

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

That wasn't him saying that though, that was Professor Griff.

:russ:@ the p*ssy in the burrito and the Dodge logo being both Baphomet and a uterus and fallopian tubes.

Chuck D must :snoop: at this dude now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What debate? I've watched some of his videos before and pointed out the factual flaws and logical inconsistencies in them before. I'm just not entertaining you. Your insistence that I'm hating on him because he doesn't support "the gay agenda," whatever that is, you starting your last post by completely misinterpreting my use of the word "sanity," and your history of poor argumentation tells me it's futile to further the conversation with you.

You haven't brought your argument forward this whole time. You are complaining just to complain. Address the issue cause you are just trolling for attention.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cacs and agents shouldn't be allowed in these threads.

these ppl really freak out when black ppl unite. they come extra hard to these threads to bring confusion. look at them going complete ape sh1t... :russ:

i fux with dr umar. i'm all for pan-africanism.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You 't brought your argument forward this whole time. You are complaining just to complain. Address the issue cause you are just trolling for attention.
I have explained my criticisms of him several times, some in this thread. I just don't answer to you. And at some point in your life, you're going to have to realize that disagreeing with you isn't trolling. The only other person here that does that is The Rhyme King, and that makes sense because you two are about equal in intelligence.