I dapped Dr Umar yesterday

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
*Looked at thread title* *Didn't read* :manny:

I feel you. Just remember though that you choose to be on the sidelines in these sort of conversations while dudes like me @Broke Wave and others be in the trenches taking them on, which is a necessary task that someone here has to do. That's fine, but you then relinquish your right to critique others on the tone and tenor of how they choose to engage the argument bruh.

Knowing how you argue, I doubt you'd have much patience going back and forth with these scientifically/historically-illiterate Tariq Nasheed/Umar Johnson acolytes.
you can't really be pro black in here without thick e-skin...
:laff:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. Just remember though that you choose to be on the sidelines in these sort of conversations while dudes like me @Broke Wave and others be in the trenches taking them on, which is a necessary task that someone here has to do. That's fine, but you then relinquish your right to critique others on the tone and tenor of how they choose to engage the argument bruh.

Knowing how you argue, I doubt you'd have much patience going back and forth with these scientifically/historically-illiterate Tariq Nasheed/Umar Johnson acolytes.
:laff:
Not really, if anything I try to keep things from going off the handle more than I actually debate anything. More often than not, when I'm coming into a thread telling people to chill, someone reported something and asked me to boot someone from a thread. I'm not into all that so I try to tell people to chill. I mean, @Brown_Pride will tell you that we basically have the green light right now to just kick people out of threads at will (even more so than before), but I just don't like to go about things like that. I do that only really when I don't have time to write a message or if it's just egregious.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If you think Apple has a bigger market cap than the global drug trade, then you already lost. The entire concept of quantifying the global drug trade is laughable, because the vast majority of transactions are OFF THE BOOKS, and last i checked, drug barons don't file 1040s. So your entire first few paragraphs are nothing but bullshyt, sorry.

In regards to the Kissinger memo, you discredit his entire point in regards to government sponsored population control programs which are well documented in numerous circles. The hypothesis that involves the pro gay agenda was initially postulated by the Honorable Louis Farrakhan based on some clandestine documents he apparently discovered that were initially authored by Kissinger. While one can argue for or against the actual existence of these documents, one CANNOT argue to excessive promotion of the homosexual agenda in the media, music, movies, and all other facets of American culture. Homosexuals make up less than 5% of the population, however their issues and messages take a large portion of the attention in news, music, movies, and a whole host of experiences. When the first black president ignores the numerous issue affecting African Americans, but instead chooses to focus the majority of his time fighting for "equal rights" of homosexual Americans, that is all the evidence i need to confirm the presence of a "homosexual" agenda. Hell, many other countries have lambasted the US for its excessive preoccupation to homosexual issues, even going so far as to withhold aide or institute sanctions to nations unless they agree to sodomy, even if it goes against their core societal norms. (i.e Russia, Uganda, Malawi, etc)

And lastly, if the only sources you consider "reputable" are cnbc, cnn, and goverment websites, then you are already lost friend. The Ministry of Truth (aka CNN, NBC, ABC, NPR) will let you know what they want you to know. Nothing more, nothing less....friend.
I don't think that, I know that Apple has a higher Market Cap than the entire global drug trade because the global drug trade doesn't have a market cap, only stocks can have a market capitalization... You should know this since you post in the stock thread. And As far as drug barons filing 1040's, the 431 billion dollars was an estimate by people who's jobs it is to estimate these type of things, and I even allowed for the number to be DOUBLED... so unless you wanna present a more liberal figure, this is all the evidence that I need.

The Kissinger memo is something our friend didn't even read. I actually read it, and there was nothing that he claimed to be there. Not one reference to homosexuality. So if anything, that makes your paragraph erroneous, because he was using false evidence to prove something I don't think exists. You're just giving me unrelated things and calling it a global homo agenda which is insane.

Finally, I use sources that are at the bare minimum criticized. You cant post shyt like abovetopsecret as a source, you have to post something that is open to scrutiny, which the "ministry of truth" is open to. The mainstream media can't publish outright lies but they can distort the truth and I think you have that confused. That being said, I trust CNN over the fugaga sources this dude was posting.

@synistr How am I an agent? Am I really an agent for disagreeing with this mans opinion? Are you for real?

@Kritic stop pretending you know how the stock market, or even the economy works. The drug trade provides cheap labour to wallstreet? What in the entire fukk?:mindblown: You don't even believe what Umar Johnson said... you said that the economy MIGHT COLLAPSE if there was no drug trade, that's nonsense and even you know it deep inside :dead:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@synistr How am I an agent? Am I really an agent for disagreeing with this mans opinion? Are you for real?

just as serious as a heart attack. if you are white and you are in this thread, what is your purpose for being here? you didnt simply disagree. had you had left it at "his theories are unsupported" then I wouldve not even responded to you. but you followed that up by saying such theories are "stupid as hell" and "insane" that also implies that anyone who suggests or believes are as such. that is an agenda my friend. you have to right to voice your opinion but to try and disrupt a thread that was not even discussing his ideologies is more than suspect. you just felt the need to get involved once the gay agenda was brought up. why? please answer me why? I told you...I was mainly interested in him on a child psychology basis and had not heard much of him speaking on gay agenda. I didnt even get into that conversation until you started saying all this stuff is pertinent as far as gay uprising but pertaining to black folk its nonsense. you said anyone who believes in a gay agenda you cant co-sign...pretty much meaning you want to discredit anything else the man says. have you listened to him? if so, what was your purpose for listening? to learn or to try and dissect his theories? if the latter than you have a lot more time on your hands than I do to concern yourself with something that should pretty much be trivial in relation to you.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
:salute: to Dr Umar. Anyone that supports Black men prancing around like females is an agent. These agents will totally denounce the theory of the emasculation of Black men.

Dr Umar out there trying to prevent this.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dr Umar >>>> Any "intellectual" on this forum

emoney

custom user title
Daps
was he trying to destroy the house of konsciousness?

how can you destroy something that really doesn't exist?

house of koonsciousness is saa neter's neighborhood friends freestyling on mysticism, conspiracies and original man theories whiles sitting on the living room couch of his Harlem apartment.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
how can you destroy something that really doesn't exist?

house of koonsciousness is saa neter's neighborhood friends freestyling on mysticism, conspiracies and original man theories whiles sitting on the living room couch of his Harlem apartment.
i agree, but to other people it is an important institution, and it seemed like dr umar was trying to drive wedges between people and bring baby mama drama in there.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
One of the best things he stated on an interview (that I never thought about ) was that the black conscious community is falling behind and always will be ineffective. Most pan African, pro black or whatever..... will continue to be worth < than the religious community. Because even with all the shortcomings and fukkkery of black Chrisitians and black muslims........... They have saved peoples mentality and some groups are actually out there in the business world. Some help w drug rehad, Some are providing services, whereas the pan- African community mostly sells books , does speeches n shyt.

Regardless of all the knowledge you know or drop - that means shyt if you are making actions in the community.

There really is no "black conscious community" (poorly defined construct) and you can't fall behind if you've never ever been caught up. Most of the so called black conscious community are in fact religious and very few are even true Pan-African. Pan-Africanism was created by African elites and statesman with the intent of competing with the rest of the world economically, politically and militarily. Most of the masses in Africa are tribalists and don't think of the bigger picture and grand scheme of things. Just like most Black-Americans are only concerned with what's going on in their neighborhood and are not Black nationalists. When we talk about what nationalism is and entails...Dr. Umar Johnson stands head and shoulders above the rest of his so called "peers" because he has statesman qualities...He's educated, very articulate and has international connections. There's levels to this shyt.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
i agree, but to other people it is an important institution, and it seemed like dr umar was trying to drive wedges between people and bring baby mama drama in there.

From what I remember that was Saa Neter trying to do stuff behind his back.

Saa Neter is a typical hood nikka with a video camera, who does more harm than help. He asks repetitive and redudant questions and never concludes on any of the ideas or topics being raised in his videos. He's an information junkie that provides no context or perspective to the information his guests provide. One of the main themes of his channel is the identity question of African-Americans.... Are we Moor? Are we Arab? Are we Hebrew? Are we Kemetic? Are we African? but he never provides any clarity to it....nothing is ever definitive with these guys. It's 2013, and in a month we about to enter another calendar year (2014)
and the same discussions are still going on..it looks pathetic to the outsiders looking in.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There really is no "black conscious community" (poorly defined construct) and you can't fall behind if you've never ever been caught up. Most of the so called black conscious community are in fact religious and very few are even true Pan-African. Pan-Africanism was created by African elites and statesman with the intent of competing with the rest of the world economically, politically and militarily. Most of the masses in Africa are tribalists and don't think of the bigger picture and grand scheme of things. Just like most Black-Americans are only concerned with what's going on in their neighborhood and are not Black nationalists. When we talk about what nationalism is and entails...Dr. Umar Johnson stands head and shoulders above the rest of his so called "peers" because he has statesman qualities...He's educated, very articulate and has international connections. There's levels to this shyt.
For some reason, I'm surprised that you even like brother Umar.

But anyway, the reasons that you mentioned are the reasons y I constantly say on here that I'm not a pan africanist... I would say that I'm pro black and in addition not in denial about my narrow focus on American blacks.

I do think the Umar is better than the rest.... I used to attend many of these coffee shop ass meetings... people just left open as fukk conclusions and provided no solutions...... But Dr. Umar def needs to make sure that he continues to validate himself. This is a global world and a hating ass world - and He's a pan africanist... you can say all you want that you don't care what the haters say. You can say all you want- that the only reason people test ur credentials is because you are speaking the truth ( which is prolly true) --- BUT you can't move the masses if only a niche community takes you seriously.

Not every black person is to be taken seriously and not every black person will fight for the cause..... but every leader of any movements needs to be taken seriously by all people. Sometime I think about this when I think of Malcolm. Christians, Muslims, CAC, hood nikkas, the government, and the world -- all took him seriously even if they didn't agree with him Because He was antic free and that's crazy because he had no credentials other than he was anti-c00nery.