i cant stand these type of pawgs..were half horses now *vid*

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why this bytch so self centered that she needed to make a video about it? She thinks her opinion matters?

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
What an intelligent and well-rounded woman. She will make a fine wife one day. :pachaha:

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even just white girls what are like that black women love that shyt too lol. Think of all the dudes black girls go crazy for? You think black women like trey songz because he can do algebra good? no, they like him because of his body,talent and looks (no homo). A lot of black women like thuggish ass dudes, you think they like em cos they know the periodic table? no. Again im not one of those c00n ass pawg/white women are gods/ fukk black women guys, im just keeping it a hunnid.
What? A lot of black women like thugs?! Where are all of y'all from, seriously? Because all the women I know are not into thugs.

As for the posters who are taking this video as a compliment. Don't you find it insulting that whenever a non-black woman praises y'all, the only thing they can come up with is 'they have a big dikk and 'swag'? (I hate that word) Don't you find it insulting that these videos are never about your intellect, y'all being great husbands, great fathers, great providers for your families? It's like the only thing y'all are good at is 'beating that p*ssy up'? And you guys take that as a compliment? Really?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
What? A lot of black women like thugs?! Where are all of y'all from, seriously? Because all the women I know are not into thugs.

Don't play dumb with me. A lot of black women like thuggish guys, any one what says otherwise is a liar.

As for the posters who are taking this video as a compliment. Don't you find it insulting that whenever a non-black woman praises y'all, the only thing they can come up with is 'they have a big dikk and 'swag'? (I hate that word) Don't you find it insulting that these videos are never about your intellect, y'all being great husbands, great fathers, great providers for your families? It's like the only thing y'all are good at is 'beating that p*ssy up'? And you guys take that as a compliment? Really?

Nobody tryna wife these white smuts, we tryna fukk em :pachaha:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Its crazy how how blacks get hated on as a whole for being ghetto, not classy, etc.

When ol girl in that video was ratchet as a mofo :rudy:

But this is not even the biggest issue with Black Men - White Woman dating, its white dudes thinking that any white woman that messes with a black dude is tainted or something, some white dudes will look at a white chick like :scusthov: just because she messed with a black dude, unless dude is like Denzel or Brian Gumbel or something, any other type of black dude and their damaged goods. :snoop:

Its crazy as a working class black dude, who has a clean record, good heath (No STDs) have a apartment in ENY or Bed Stuy, decent car (Like a 2009 Acura TSX), good hygiene and just is a good dude. But dresses a sightly hood (I.e Zip up sweaters and a Yankee fitted) likes non pop Hip Hop like Nas, etc and somehow lands a white woman, white dudes would be looking at her like :scusthov:

Its kind of offensive :damn:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
This was actually a terrible video.

SMH @ "How did y'all get your diapers on?" Somebody lock this fukking pedophile up.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
the hell they sposed to say?

they love the way they take care of their kids? :shaq2:

Okay "Bentleysmom" or whatever your s/n was....I'm sure you're taking care of your son well as you twerk online while he plugs dinner forks into wall sockets

their money? :shaq2:

....says the chick who sells p*ssy to old nikkas.

their power? :shaq2:

Anyone with 20 bucks, a blunt of mid, a six pack of smirnoff, and a value meal has power over you.

their worldwide respect? :shaq2:

:mjpls: You don't even respect yourself, let alone be in a position to gauge society's overall respect of black males. I'm sure your son will respect you as he stumbles upon some of your vids later on.

:whistle:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How old r u?I ask because you must be young. If u take being known as a sexual beast from another race as a compliment, u must have a low ass self esteem :youngsabo:

eh, if you want to be seen as a walking dildo w/no actual value; that's cool

but some of us know we're more than that. you'll never hear these women say they want you because you're a great provider and father. when you get older, you'll understand why that's problematic.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why this bytch so self centered that she needed to make a video about it? She thinks her opinion matters?

white people know what's going in the black community, they see the gender rift

that's why i advocate keeping tabs on them, because they're keeping tabs on us. just look at the lurker to poster ratio on this site. who do y'all think the non posting lurkers are? cacs.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What an intelligent and well-rounded woman. She will make a fine wife one day. :pachaha:

werd, I predicate a N1gga's aint sh*t vid, sometime in the near future (2-3 years from now) when every black man she encounters, just uses her as a cum rag :manny:

Can't front I'd probably would too, chicks her that aint wifey / relationship material...

But I'll take it down for one night and K.I.M. :manny:

:obama:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't play dumb with me. A lot of black women like thuggish guys, any one what says otherwise is a liar.

Nobody tryna wife these white smuts, we tryna fukk em :pachaha:

Hol up, Giving up self resect for p*ssy is all good to you nikkas? I get it, so when p*ssy hard to come by and desperation takes precedence that should be understandable :ohhh:

:stopitslime:

Let a white bytch try to tell me I am anything other than genetically human and see how quickly I end up on the news as that swagged out big dikk black dude that slapped her back into her cave :damn: