i cant stand these type of pawgs..were half horses now *vid*

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Well those are the lame ass nikkas because it's understandable any women would want their man too look good, dress good, be athletic, have swag. And FukkAPaidEmail aint self-hating IMO. Most men want to be sexually desired, it is what it is.

1245658_o.gif

She's acting like she has never been around a man before.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well those are the lame ass nikkas because it's understandable any women would want their man too look good, dress good, be athletic, have swag. And FukkAPaidEmail aint self-hating IMO. Most young men want to be sexually desired, it is what it is.

Edit: Most young men

If the chick was black or latina I would have the same response.I'm not one of these nikkas out here that is looking for a woman to settle down with.I'm trying to skeet and skedaddle if a chick looks at me the same way I look at her.We good.

Any young nikka out here complaining about a woman using him for his body is a ho ass dude IMO.

U both got made good points :ohhh:

But I still feel the same way :aicmon:

1245658_o.gif

She acting like she's never been around a man before.
Ive been around men before....half of my good friends are men....but they dont care about being known as sexual beings like a lot of guys on here do is all. :manny:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well those are the lame ass nikkas because it's understandable any women would want their man too look good, dress good, be athletic, have swag. And FukkAPaidEmail aint self-hating IMO. Most young men want to be sexually desired, it is what it is.

Edit: Most young men

Most young women want to be sexually desired too, and if a white man said similar things about Black women you'd more than likely see the issue.

Its just a little different when its said in this way by a race of woman/man who have for centuries relegated you to only your sexual organs. Especially since if you know your history they had "half horse" black men with swag just like you beaten and hung in the past after they were done with finding them sexually desirable and exploring the myth

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
1245658_o.gif

She acting like she's never been around a man before.

The thing is it's not just here my dude I saw WSHH comments and they were pretty much saying the same thing. "OMG Why aint she talking about his personality, degree, what's inside" Most of them can't seem to get their heads around most dudes like being desired sexually. Now if that white girl was on some " I want a big ugly ****** to XYZ big ****** cocks etc" n we cosigned that, that would of been self hating.

But getting angry at a bytch for liking our swag/athleticism :leostare:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Most young women want to be sexually desired too, and if a white man said similar things about Black women you'd more than likely see the issue.

Its just a little different when its said in this way by a race of woman/man who have for centuries relegated you to only your sexual organs. Especially since if you know your history they had "half horse" black men with swag just like you beaten and hung in the past after they were done with finding them sexually desirable and exploring the myth

Go on youtube there's plenty of asian/indian/latino/white men talking about how they love black women and their bodies. You won't see no complaints from me and I guarantee you won't see no complaints from black women on the comment section.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Go on youtube there's plenty of asian/indian/latino/white men talking about how they love black women and their bodies. You won't see no complaints from me and I guarantee you won't see no complaints from black women on the comment section.

Ive seen those videos...and I went ham in the comments section and of course black women went in on me calling me all types of jealous hatin bytches and how I should stick to my black ****** man while hes in and out of jail :pachaha:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Asian, Indian, Latino are different from white because of history.

And if someone posted a video of a white guy talking about Black women in general the way that white girl was talking about Black men in general I'd give them the side eye too. I don't get excited when white people tell me I speak so well either

But thats just me :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
demonic eyebrows:scusthov:

stay away from brehthren

Yea you peeped that. She has a hella demonic arch in those eyebrows. I can now generalize that women who speak out against black women are probably hoes in their respective communities.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ive seen those videos...and I went ham in the comments section and of course black women went in on me calling me all types of jealous hatin bytches and how I should stick to my black ****** man while hes in and out of jail :pachaha:

That's wild.

Asian, Indian, Latino are different from white because of history.

And if someone posted a video of a white guy talking about Black women in general the way that white girl was talking about Black men in general I'd give them the side eye too. I don't get excited when white people tell me I speak so well either

But thats just me :manny:

Exactly men and women are built differently. I'm not getting excited or c00nin (Ion even date white chicks) but it seems like a lot of people want us to say

"Jesus im tired of these women lusting other my swag and athleticism"

:childplease:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Lemme guess :beli:

Big dikks, swag and athletic.

I find it funny that when these dipshyts make videos uplifting black men, those are the only things they name. :rudy:

edit: and according to some on here, most white women don't care about how a man dress or swag. :mjpls:

White women care about whats on the inside right? :leostare:

the hell they sposed to say?

they love the way they take care of their kids? :shaq2:

their money? :shaq2:

their power? :shaq2:

their worldwide respect? :shaq2:

:whistle: