i cant stand these type of pawgs..were half horses now *vid*

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
because u posted that :no: smiley as if my assumption was wrong, when I was correct and on point :comeon:

What this

edit: and according to some on here, most white women don't care about how a man dress or swag.

White women care about whats on the inside right?

Nah you right, white women do care about swag and dress, whoever said otherwise is wrong. But all that other stuff about having dignity because some white girl just said we got big dikks and swag :birdman:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
How old r u?I ask because you must be young. If u take being known as a sexual beast from another race as a compliment, u must have a low ass self esteem :youngsabo:

:aicmon:
No,I'm a man .

Am i supposed to be on some "I'm tired of these women only wanting for my swag and athleticism" type shyt? Nah,that's a female trait :youngsabo:.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon:
No,I'm a man .

Am i supposed to be on some "I'm tired of these women only wanting for my swag and athleticism" Nah,that's a female trait :youngsabo:.

fukkapaidemail is right. Men don't care about that inside stuff that women care about. Asian dudes out here mad because they stereotyped as weak effeminate dudes.

Last edited by a moderator:

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:childplease:

I wonder, if I was to make a video about the many things I like about black men.....would I get a lot of support and daps from black men also? :leostare:

:ufdup:

Don't confuse me with those "pawg'n"/ black chick hating nikkas.I don't be in threads talking that type of shyt. It's not a race thing all young chicks say that type of shyt.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
fukkapaidemail is right. Men don't care about that inside stuff that women care about. Asian dudes out here mad because they stereotyped as weak effeminate dudes.

Adoption - Asian Stereotypes - YouTube

:wtb:

According to the men on here, they do....most of the black males on here main problem with black women is that we only care about how they dress, type of car they're driving and their swag wheras according to them, white women care about their great personalities, what they have to offer in the long run and being stand up guys. :rudy:

But the video in the op proves them all wrong.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:ufdup:

Don't confuse me with those "pawg'n"/ black chick hating nikkas.I don't be in threads talking that type of shyt. It's not a race thing all young chicks say that type of shyt.

Yeah you're right but u are coming off as being a little self hating since u feel being known as a "sex toy" by another race of females as a compliment.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:wtb:

According to the men on here, they do....most of the black males on here main problem with black women is that we only care about how they dress, type of car they're driving and their swag wheras according to them, white women care about their great personalities, what they have to offer in the long run and being stand up guys. :rudy:

But the video in the op proves them all wrong.

Well those are the lame ass nikkas because it's understandable any women would want their man too look good, dress good, be athletic, have swag. And FukkAPaidEmail aint self-hating IMO. Most young men want to be sexually desired, it is what it is.

Edit: Most young men

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Yeah you're right but u are coming off as being a little self hating since u feel being known as a "sex toy" by another race of females as a compliment.

If the chick was black or latina I would have the same response.I'm not one of these nikkas out here that is looking for a woman to settle down with.I'm trying to skeet and skedaddle if a chick looks at me the same way I look at her.We good.

Any young nikka out here complaining about a woman using him for his body is a ho ass dude IMO.