i cant stand these type of pawgs..were half horses now *vid*

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I didn't say all that, ok though :manny:

I don't think its a male, female thing either though, because I know plenty of Black men in real life that would find that video insulting

I bet those brothers are extra moist :laugh:

Like the brother above said, it isn't about race, men in general are just built differently. Most of us have no probem looked at as "sex object" only (by some women), whilst most women would find that offensives. It is what it is.

Hol up, Giving up self resect for p*ssy is all good to you nikkas? I get it, so when p*ssy hard to come by and desperation takes precedence that should be understandable :ohhh:

So if a fine ass white bytch stepped to you and said she straight wants you to knock her linin loose, what would you say ":what: Ughhh! Stop! Im not that type of guy! I want you to know the REAL me first! :(" :laugh:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like the brother above said, it isn't about race, men in general are just built differently. Most of us have no probem looked at as "sex object" only (by some women), whilst most women would find that offensives. It is what it is.

So if a fine ass white bytch stepped to you and said she straight wants you to knock her linin loose, what would you say ":what: Ughhh! Stop! Im not that type of guy! I want you to know the REAL me first! :(" :laugh:

You asking if a white bytch stepped to me and told me all you black men are half horses and that's why I fuk with your kind would i jump at the opportunity? :stopitslime:

Yeah, you nikkas hard up

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this bytch is no different from a black hoodrat wanted just some swag and a big dikk it's not like she's some professional, rich or famous white woman who just wants some black dikk under the cover at night and wouldn't want to be caught dead with the nikka in public. And even if that was the case what's so wrong if a white chick just wants a brother for the mandingo and he wants her just for some white p*ssy. on some level everyone gets objectified :manny:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

LOL like I said before my dude nikkas on here are straight lying. Ion know if it's they gimmick lol If these nikkas saw 10/10 white female what approached them in the club/street on some let's go to my house these nikkas would be like

"I'm sorry but what about my degree :thumbsdown: huh? I know you think my dikk is big but has your cave dwelling mind wonderd how big my brain is :stop:, not once have you asked me if I'm marriage material smh you disgust me :mad:"

nikkas sounding like straight females in this thread.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
You asking if a white bytch stepped to me and told me all you black men are half horses and that's why I fuk with your kind would i jump at the opportunity? :stopitslime:

Yeah, you nikkas hard up

We ain't talking about that though, we're saying that if they just see us as a sex object and want to fukk its cool.

I don't know about you but i'm not looking to wife a white bytch, nor do I care for their god damn opinion, so if all they want to do is fukk, then the feelings mutual and appreciated :laugh:

You, on the other hand, said you'd get mad and slap a bytch back to Europe if all she wants is your dikk no strings, what type of fukk sht is that? :laugh:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Just an average white bytch u see working at wal mart

When most white people look at us as hideous apes and monkeys i guess some of you gotta embrace every lil compliment thrown your way

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
We ain't talking about that though, we're saying that if they just see us as a sex object and want to fukk its cool.

I don't know about you but i'm not looking to wife a white bytch, nor do I care for their god damn opinion, so if all they want to do is fukk, then the feelings mutual and appreciated :laugh:

You, on the other hand, said you'd get mad and slap a bytch back to Europe if all she wants is your dikk no strings, what type of fukk sht is that? :laugh:

LOL I know some of the black females on the coli love that kind of shyt but honestly ladies, these are the type of dudes what like white women the most. I swear there was a thread a lil while ago where a nikka said he would eat poo then fukk a white chick :duck: he got dapped like crazy.

Black women are the finest thing on earth but ima always keep it a hunnid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no issue with a woman looking at me like a sex object. Kinda cool, actually. But not this one. This thing is scum. Give me a sex starved cougar with a couple kids cheating on her husband over this broad.

Her voice-annoying
Her face- Good for brutal face'effin(thats it)

And i can tell shes one of those girls who is overweight but think she's top tier status. Maybe its just me, but Randy requires finer bytches than this.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Most white women[ugly,average,fat,broke,aiight looking] think they are doing nikkas a favor by sleeping/dating us

Cant blame em though..the white man has spent centuries brainwashing the world to view his women as the most desirable,beautiful kind among our species.

It takes a real ass nikka to view a white woman for what she really is...

:trash:

semtex

:)
Daps
Lol part of me thinks she has never actually been with a black dude. She seemed not to know wtf she was talkin about.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How the fukk is it not about that when that's what the bytch is saying in her video :why:

Y'all making excuses for these hoes now? Ole I know she said that but she really meant this :to: abused spouse ass nikkas