i cant stand these type of pawgs..were half horses now *vid*

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's wild.

Exactly men and women are built differently. I'm not getting excited or c00nin (Ion even date white chicks) but it seems like a lot of people want us to say

"Jesus im tired of these women lusting other my swag and athleticism"

:childplease:

I didn't say all that, ok though :manny:

I don't think its a male, female thing either though, because I know plenty of Black men in real life that would find that video insulting

Daps
:beli:

Where's your dignity at blackman?

-

:usure:

I'm supposed to be mad that a white chick craves me sexually?

I think a black man should only be offended by this if he is looking to pursue something meaningful with a white woman. Take race/sexuality out of this scenario...the bottom line is in every relationship (sexual, personal, professional), everyone has their motives for dealing with people and unless there is deception involved its all fair game...that is if you leave with what you came for as well.

Dumbed down version:
If all you tryna do is fukk and you keep it funky wit her and she keep it funky wit you...then it doesn't matter as long as she don't disrespect you.
:yeshrug:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say all that, ok though :manny:

I don't think its a male, female thing either though, because I know plenty of Black men in real life that would find that video insulting

Yeah Me too black men like this

200px-2005_0308_urkel.jpg

Why would we find it insulting lol? Like I said it's a male thing, you wouldn't understand. We aint tryna wife this bytch.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
hey my bytch put long johns on my dikk...durin the winter..so i dont get head colds or frost bite...

.so ol girl got a point...

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Me too black men like this

Why would we find it insulting lol? Like I said it's a male thing, you wouldn't understand. We aint tryna wife this bytch.

lol They're not lames though. My brother was a hoe for years (still might be) and wouldn't think it was cool. You don't see anything wrong with somebody exoticizing you like that and desiring you sexually only because of your race, not even you as person? Even with all that history there? Thats cray, but I hear you everybody has their own way of seeing things

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
lol They're not lames though. My brother was a hoe for years (still might be) and wouldn't think it was cool. You don't see anything wrong with somebody exoticizing you like that and desiring you sexually only because of your race, not even you as person? Even with all that history there? Thats cray, but I hear you everybody has their own way of seeing things

It's not even just white girls what are like that black women love that shyt too lol. Think of all the dudes black girls go crazy for? You think black women like trey songz because he can do algebra good? no, they like him because of his body,talent and looks (no homo). A lot of black women like thuggish ass dudes, you think they like em cos they know the periodic table? no. Again im not one of those c00n ass pawg/white women are gods/ fukk black women guys, im just keeping it a hunnid.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO