I can't stand Shaq on TNT

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
he's smart, well-traveled, divorced, and is losing all that necessary weight.....Why can't we just be happy for ONE decent Black bull, which we've rode for a couple decades? :leostare:

you serious or joking?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
He just doesn't seem to fit. Half the time Chuck and Kenny just be ignoring him leaving Ernie to acknowledge him out of pity. There are times when Kenny (and sometimes Chuck) will breakdown a play the way a former pro should, and Shaq will follow up giving some 3 second 3rd grade sounding analysis.

:yeshrug: I hope he gets better though.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
When he's quiet (rare) he's ok, but sometimes he trys too hard and it seems to throw off everybody else's flow.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just doesn't seem to fit. Half the time Chuck and Kenny just be ignoring him leaving Ernie to acknowledge him out of pity. .

word, kenny sometimes gives him a sympathy chuckle, lol, but most of the time him and chuck is like :shaq2:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
He just doesn't seem to fit. Half the time Chuck and Kenny just be ignoring him leaving Ernie to acknowledge him out of pity. There are times when Kenny (and sometimes Chuck) will breakdown a play the way a former pro should, and Shaq will follow up giving some 3 second 3rd grade sounding analysis.

:heh::rudy:

Soul Gleaux

In the spotlight
Daps
He makes everything personal. This guy always trying to one up somebody...mad insecure.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Shaq has pretty much ruined one of my favorite sports shows in Inside the NBA, since day one, he never fit in, but people seemed to enjoy his "old school commentary", the wack jokes, and questionable homo shyt he has done all season, so I kept trying to try get into and tollerate him. Lately it has been 100% visable that Chuck and kenny hasn't been feeling Shaq at all, with Shaq always cutting them off like he has anything of substance to say.

They basically have been having 3 man discussions with Ernie, Kenny, and Chuck off to the right side, while Shaq is way to the left looking left out, screaming trying to jump in their conversations, like the unpopular kid at the lunch table. Quite Frankly I've had enough of this shyt, he has to go................