I can't stand Shaq on TNT

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My girl was watching it with me one day and she asked why Shaq would be looking all off into the distance when the other 3 were having a discussion. Charles may be an oaf but he at least chimes in with legit observations. Shaq hasnt said a damn thing i couldnt have said myself. The only things he talks about is "they playing at the crib so everything will be fine" and "they are a team of veterans, they know how to win".

And like someone else said, its frustrating when you know Kenny or Charles is about to say something good and funny but Shaq just keeps yelling some fukking idiocy and ruins the whole segment. Shaq be acting like a bytch, whenever Barkley gets a joke on him he immediately starts talking about rings.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
My girl was watching it with me one day and she asked why Shaq would be looking all off into the distance when the other 3 were having a discussion. Charles may be an oaf but he at least chimes in with legit observations. Shaq hasnt said a damn thing i couldnt have said myself. The only things he talks about is "they playing at the crib so everything will be fine" and "they are a team of veterans, they know how to win".

And like someone else said, its frustrating when you know Kenny or Charles is about to say something good and funny but Shaq just keeps yelling some fukking idiocy and ruins the whole segment. Shaq be acting like a bytch, whenever Barkley gets a joke on him he immediately starts talking about rings.
I couldn't have said it better.

He has worn out his welcome

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis

I hate people like that. Its like u be sittin around and everybody gets along in they own little way, and than some new nikka come around that think he the most popular and/or funny and always got to ruin the vibe of everyone else

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
Shaq has pretty much ruined one of my favorite sports shows in Inside the NBA, since day one, he never fit in, but people seemed to enjoy his "old school commentary", the wack jokes, and questionable homo shyt he has done all season, so I kept trying to try get into and tollerate him. Lately it has been 100% visable that Chuck and kenny hasn't been feeling Shaq at all, with Shaq always cutting them off like he has anything of substance to say.

They basically have been having 3 man discussions with Ernie, Kenny, and Chuck off to the right side, while Shaq is way to the left looking left out, screaming trying to jump in their conversations, like the unpopular kid at the lunch table. Quite Frankly I've had enough of this shyt, he has to go................

I agree although I will say he has grown on me a little so I won't be mad to see him back but I think he should go.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
It doesn't even really matter....nearly every sports personality on television is full of shyt, the difference between the good and the bad isn't even substantive, it's just how annoying or non-annoying the person is, and how high your tolerance is.

So much focus on the petty, manipulative, "human psyche" nonsense...very little on athleticism or strategy or anything that fukking matters. I can't take it anymore brehs. I can't take anymore stories about how these guys dress. I can't stand anymore discussion on "clutch gene" (Someone just fukking kill me). I can't hear about "attitude problems" or "demeanor".

To be honest, fukk em all.

Don't have anything personally against Shaq mind you, I just wanted to vent about this shyt and didn't really feel like making a topic on it. 5 stars, pos rep for the platform breh. Ironic that your name is Skip B (Bayless is the worst cac I've ever seen)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Lesbionest, cats were prepared to hate on Shaq regardless when it was announced he was joining the cast. Yeah, he hasn't fit in and there are straight up awkward moments. But he shines when they're talking about big men and especially when they get off their asses and do analysis on that little court they have. Ernie needs to do a better job of reeling him in when necessary. Charles and Kenny have no problem rolling their eyes and subliminally clowning him, but have they sat him down and said, yo cut down on the corny awkward shyt? Shaq's a naturally funny dude as anyone can tell from the tons of interviews he's done in his playing days, but he just needs to work on translating that into a structured format where he's not the center of attention.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Shaq is coo, he makes valid points at times,

Barkley is the moron too me... he is a fukkin idiot with his comments at times.

you gotta realize barkley is actually way smarter than you're giving him credit for, this is an "act" and it's working he just won an award.. Barkley knows how to entertain

Shaq makes for some pretty uncomfortable situations, I always liked C web, i think he has a great basketball mind (other than that time out , yikes!), and enjoy listening to him talk ball, if i was the producer Cweb would replace shaq, but then shaq is there for ratings

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Lesbionest, cats were prepared to hate on Shaq regardless when it was announced he was joining the cast. Yeah, he hasn't fit in and there are straight up awkward moments. But he shines when they're talking about big men and especially when they get off their asses and do analysis on that little court they have. Ernie needs to do a better job of reeling him in when necessary. Charles and Kenny have no problem rolling their eyes and subliminally clowning him, but have they sat him down and said, yo cut down on the corny awkward shyt? Shaq's a naturally funny dude as anyone can tell from the tons of interviews he's done in his playing days, but he just needs to work on translating that into a structured format where he's not the center of attention.

See the thing is......Shaq isnt funny. Its just that nobody has the balls to tell that to his face.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I laughed a few times at shaq when he was talking about bynum going "hey big man you got 20 points and 15 points, do more, do more" and then ernie would be like "hey shaq what should bynum and pau do .. shaq " do more, do more"

it was like epic schooling from the Nth level from Dr Oneal

/sarcasm

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Shaq tries too hard. He's slowly ruining the dynamic of the show.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bullshyt. You nyggas always hated him from day one. He knows more than every nygga on here with their fake ass whining and crying about fouls and stanning for gay azz little Kobe who turned out to be a bytch for Vanessa in the end.