I can't stand Shaq on TNT

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm already used to Shaq; he isn't going any where. :shaq2:

C Webb/GP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And the chemistry was effortless, Shaq ass has had a whole season, and still can't fit in, butting in the middle jokes, attention whoring looking like a clown, like it's the Shaq show, hopefully they exile that bytch to NBATV

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i dont mind him anymore. only time i kinda bug out is when they're doing the promo for Shaqtin' A Fool. shyt is awful.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get annoyed and frustrated for barkley when he about to deliver some comedic gold and shaq blurts out some retarded noise like the sped ed kid in the class

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I get annoyed and frustrated for barkley when he about to deliver some comedic gold and shaq blurts out some retarded noise like the sped ed kid in the class
EXACTLY it's cringe worthy, lately Barkley and the others have been shaking their head at the shyt, not to mention the awkward cut to breaks after Shaq interrupts them, the tension is very visible

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Barkley kinda lost me when he was shyttin' on that kid beating on them muhfukkin' buckets. shyt was kinda foul.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i disagree, i like him now, it took him a minute but i think he's starting to fit in

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
FreedS[ohh]lave;373895 said:
That big oaf has never said one godamn thing of substance the whole year:wtf:

He not nearly as funny as he thinks he is either
This.................

I be so embarrassed from his wack ass jokes, I have to turn the channel:snoop:

I mean got damn, even Mchale fit in better and was more entertaining

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Besides Ernie, Barkley is the only dude up there without a ring, and he gets butthurt when Shaq keeps reminding him of it. Shaq doesn't pretend to be a know it all, he just likes giving Charles shyt.