I can't stand Shaq on TNT

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
shaq has improved from when he started. he just need to speak more, he actually has the 1st hand knowledge of the game to be a great analyst. he's getting more comfortable, i bet next season, he will develop better chemistry with the trio

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
shaq has improved from when he started. he just need to speak more, he actually has the 1st hand knowledge of the game to be a great analyst. he's getting more comfortable, i bet next season, he will develop better chemistry with the trio
i feel like they only to look for an opinion as a formality for the show...and usually his insight is just obvious stuff.

Barkley has benefited most from Shaq's uselessness on the show because he looks so smart next to Shaq now. I've always been cool with Barkley because he does do his HW & does watches games closely & gives you true analysis after the half or game.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i feel like they only to look for an opinion as a formality for the show...and usually his insight is just obvious stuff.

Barkley has benefited most from Shaq's uselessness on the show because he looks so smart next to Shaq now. I've always been cool with Barkley because he does do his HW & does watches games closely & gives you true analysis after the half or game.

i agree that barkley does come off better with shaq on there. but shaq is an articulate and smart dude. he just has not perfected his delivery yet- i think he will next season.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i agree that barkley does come off better with shaq on there. but shaq is an articulate and smart dude. he just has not perfected his delivery yet- i think he will next season.
for Shaq's sake, I hope he looks to really do his HW for next year & practice a lot.

his bff Dennis Scott has improved drastically from year to year on NBA TV.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Shaq is just a corny dude and that won't ever change

On top of that his voice is horrible and you gotta turn the volume up just to understand what he saying

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
relative to other years, this was a sub-par year of inside the nba. barkley hated more than any other year I can remember, and he needs to chill with changing topics mid-sentence bullshyt.

the best moment of the show was when they were discussing the d12/SVG situation.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Bullshyt. You nyggas always hated him from day one. He knows more than every nygga on here with their fake ass whining and crying about fouls and stanning for gay azz little Kobe who turned out to be a bytch for Vanessa in the end.

:childplease: bytch, you wasn't with us shooting in the gym

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I only take his analysis serious when he's talking about playing as a dominate big.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Bullshyt. You nyggas always hated him from day one. He knows more than every nygga on here with their fake ass whining and crying about fouls and stanning for gay azz little Kobe who turned out to be a bytch for Vanessa in the end.

we're talking about shaq the analyst. nothing more, nothing less.

you sounding like a dikkriding homo right now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
we're talking about shaq the analyst. nothing more, nothing less.

you sounding like a dikkriding homo right now.

You ARE a dikk riding homo though. That's the problem, little guy. You have no word of your own. A fukking lemming talking duck tales as usual.

bytch, you wasn't with us shooting in the gym

Don't need you. You damn sure don't know what you're talking about though, my crying little homie.

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
Wow I remember this I thought Shaq was horrible when he first started on TNT he's gotten better tho or I got use to him