I can't stand Shaq on TNT

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They had all 4 of them early in the season.

They need to do that again

I usually like Shaq but tonight he was annoying.

I HATE when Barkley is tring to say something and Shaq just keeps talking over him everytime he starts.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having Shaq AND Chuck together can wear on you after a while.Both play that same big ass kid role.
For the most part Shaq has been funny.But when he breaks down basketball its like fingernails on chalkboard.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
shaqs so annoying. i still like watching because the original 3 are still great together an the chemistry is there. i usually block out shaq, but hes just there an its irritating

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kenny has some difficulty expressing himself. He's always trying to express his points using some terrible metaphor or analogy.

"They just have to play better. They have to play hungry. They have to play like they're eating soup with a fork. You ever eat soup with a fork? You gotta be real hungry to do that".

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenny has some difficulty expressing himself. He's always trying to express his points using some terrible metaphor or analogy.

lmao, on point...I been sayin' this for YEARS! Kenny always starts his point at A and somehow ends up in numericals by the end of it.

Yes I know numericals ain't a word, but fukk it.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
him dancing with that cardboard cut out of chuck was hard to watch and chuck and the other dudes just forcing out laughter because he wouldn't end the joke and just kept doing it

made it awkward

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It was real bad last night. Kenny was trying to make a point and Shaq would not shut the fukk up so he could make it. He does the same thing when Barkley talks too. Both him and Kenny just look at Shaq with a look that lets you know they wish he would just be quiet for a minute.

I wish they had Magic back on there. Magic would kill it nightly with his bumbling of the English language and that stupid laugh he does. He knew how to let the other hosts get their shine.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
him dancing with that cardboard cut out of chuck was hard to watch and chuck and the other dudes just forcing out laughter because he wouldn't end the joke and just kept doing it

made it awkward

Dude needs to fade into the background.... he has to be the center of attention but he isnt entertaining enough

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
It was real bad last night. Kenny was trying to make a point and Shaq would not shut the fukk up so he could make it. He does the same thing when Barkley talks too. Both him and Kenny just look at Shaq with a look that lets you know they wish he would just be quiet for a minute.

I wish they had Magic back on there. Magic would kill it nightly with his bumbling of the English language and that stupid laugh he does. He knew how to let the other hosts get their shine.

kennie charles and ernie prolly didnt want hiv breath around em :gladbron: dude might pass that shyt through some kind of air pathogen and shyt :to: