I can't objectively reccomend getting a PS4 over an XB1 right now

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I love paying money just to play online. ..
-said every idiot ever
:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what:
Son, what the fukk are you talking about??
PS+ is not no damn $44 for 3 months. :dead:

It's $49.99 for a YEAR.

Where the hell are you getting your information from?

Breh you're horribly misinformed.

You're not PAYING for BC on Xbox One. If you own the game, you download it to the Xbox.
Likewise if you don't you gotta BUY it. You not paying $60 to get access to free Xbox 360 games. The ONLY Xbox 360 games you're accessing is if it so happens to be on the GWG offer and is BC.

PS+ is literally the EXACT same thing. Only difference is PS4 doesn't have BC with PS3 games so PS3 games won't work on PS4 but certain titles are cross-buy meaning that one game may also be downloaded on PS4 and/or the Vita. The good thing about that is it counts as one game. On Xbox GWG, a typical game that's offered for one system(360) can then be offered for Xbox one a few months later and count as a "new" offer. That's what happened with a few games in the past. A 360 version is given one month and then a few months later the Xbox One version is given.

PlayStation Now is a completely different service that has nothing to do with PS+.

You can have a PS Now service and not even use a PS4. It works on PS Vita, tablets and certain televisions.

I repeat, PS Now is NOT associated with PS+ nor is it an essential requirement for PS4 users. It's not meant to be a PS3 BC option.

:snoop: Damn breh you're misinformed or you're just blatantly spreading misinformation.
Oh ok.

So turns out I got them mixed up...

According to the shyt on my PS4, PS+ is 9.99 a month and PSNow is between $20 a month or $44 for 3-months

So fukking what? Does that not equal (at the MOST) $300 a year????

And I could've swore I said that there are deals out there that has PS+ at cheap JUST LIKE XBOX LIVE.

So ok, $50-$120 + 180 = $230-$300... At the MOST for PS4 services.

Yet at the MOST I pay for my XB Live is $60 as far as I know for the past 7-8 years.

And if you still ass hurt about it, go log on and read the fine print on both services. Like I just did

So basically, if I just want PS+ I go online or to gamestop and buy the $50 subs just to play free shytty games on a shytty network that's a lil worse than XBLive.

But if I want to play older games on my PS4 I have to pay $20-44 a month or plug in my PS3/2 if I still got it.

On which I'll pass

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok.

So turns out I got them mixed up...

According to the shyt on my PS4, PS+ is 9.99 a month and PSNow is between $20 a month or $44 for 3-months

So fukking what? Does that not equal (at the MOST) $300 a year????
:snoop:

You still don't get it. WHY are you factoring an optional service to the total cost?? PS Now is NOT an essential PS4 service. It's literally no different than adding in every subscription price for things like Netflix, Hulu, Crunchy roll and saying "See it cost this much to enjoy Xbox.." It's senseless.

And I could've swore I said that there are deals out there that has PS+ at cheap JUST LIKE XBOX LIVE.

So ok, $50-$120 + 180 = $230-$300... At the MOST for PS4 services.
Read above.

Yet at the MOST I pay for my XB Live is $60 as far as I know for the past 7-8 years.

And if you still ass hurt about it, go log on and read the fine print on both services. Like I just did
and that's the same price for PS+. Lol @ telling me to go read a fine print. Lol.

So basically, if I just want PS+ I go online or to gamestop and buy the $50 subs just to play free shytty games on a shytty network that's a lil worse than XBLive.
Nikkas still parroting this last gen talking point?? XBL isn't really different from PSN this gen. They both go down from time to time and not every game on XBL is on dedi's.
This "XBL Is so much better>>>>" talking point is just a last gen talking point.

But if I want to play older games on my PS4 I have to pay $20-44 a month or plug in my PS3/2 if I still got it.
See, you STILL don't get it my goodness. :wow:

PS NOW IS NOT A PLAYSTATION 4 BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY SERVICE!

PlayStation Now is available on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®TV, select Sony 2015 TVs, select Sony Blu-ray Players, and select Samsung Smart TVs.
You can literally use PS Now without ever owning a PlayStation Console. Tell me again why do you factor this into PS4 prices?? Do you factor in the price of your cable bill into your Xbox entertainment costs?? :mindblown:

On which I'll pass
:scust:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
X1 is better feature wise; ps4 is better performance wise. Everybody should have both and a Wii u, if you ask me.
eh, at one point I owned all 4 (gaming PC, Xbone, WiiU and PS4). Its nice to have all 4 so you can play any game you want, but majority of the time at least 2 of them will be collecting dust. Nowadays the WiiU is pretty much dead and the PC is likely getting all the non-Halo/Gears/Forza Xbox exclusives, so really PS4/PC is all you need. I ended up selling both my WiiU and Xbone.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:snoop:

You still don't get it. WHY are you factoring an optional service to the total cost?? PS Now is NOT an essential PS4 service. It's literally no different than adding in every subscription price for things like Netflix, Hulu, Crunchy roll and saying "See it cost this much to enjoy Xbox.." It's senseless.

Read above.

and that's the same price for PS+. Lol @ telling me to go read a fine print. Lol.

Nikkas still parroting this last gen talking point?? XBL isn't really different from PSN this gen. They both go down from time to time and not every game on XBL is on dedi's.
This "XBL Is so much better>>>>" talking point is just a last gen talking point.

See, you STILL don't get it my goodness. :wow:

PS NOW IS NOT A PLAYSTATION 4 BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY SERVICE!

You can literally use PS Now without ever owning a PlayStation Console. Tell me again why do you factor this into PS4 prices?? Do you factor in the price of your cable bill into your Xbox entertainment costs?? :mindblown:

:scust:
Firstly, no shyt PSNow is optional. If you read wtf I said I acknowledged that.

But it still doesn't do the shyt Xboxlive does without adding that option. Can you play backwards compatible games with or without PSNow nikka? Yes or No?

Does it not say PS+ will charge you $9.99 per month in the PS store? Yes or no?

Does it not say that PSNow is $19.99 per month or $44 every 3 months??? Yes or no?

XBL goes down as much as PSN? Bullshyt... I don't remember the last time my XBL went down. Seriously... And I'm on that shyt everyday

According to Google, PSN was down last weekend. FOH...

Now you're distracting me. Only thing my PS4 is useful for is ustream when I'm making beats.