Mirrors Edge
No Man's Sky
Final Fantasy XV
Gears Of War 4
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Quantum Break
Last Guardian
Halo Wars 2

7 of those are sony exclusive :francis: While only 3 are Xbox exclusive and the rest are multiplat :francis:

(Add King Of Fighters 13 if u want as well)
Aside from Last Guardian the rest of that list for PS4 is completely uninteresting to me and people I know.

GOW4 gonna be a house party type event though :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah

Only nikkas with both (and are not fanboys) really understand.

The game sharing, backwards compatibility, TV/app snapping, controller, etc.

XB1 is constantly in use. My family and roommates all have one as well

I only use PS4 to play RPG's (didn't buy Fallout 4 on it though) and just to watch nikkas bullshyt on Ustream.

Hardly any free games, not a lot of apps, no backwards compatibility unless I pay monthly, etc., nah I'm good until something interesting comes out that I can't play on the Xb1
This is not true

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I caught on to this shyt last gen. If you play all your multiplat games + its own exclusives on one console and you only play the exclusives on another, the console that you only have for 1 or 2 exclusives is going to collect dust to a point where you can't even justify owning it.

That why I don't own a Xbox One and sold my Wii U after not even having it plugged in for 6+ months.
And right after this is said:

Got both...

PS4 collecting dust though

My PS4 is in the box, I'm game flying just cause 2 on xbox even though I know it runs at 1080p on ps4 and I have a 4k tv.

I really just prefer the xb1, I'm still enjoying KI (shadow jago) and if not for sf4 I probably would just not get a ps4 until much later. I had my ps4 in the box for about two months now.

Yeah

Only nikkas with both (and are not fanboys) really understand.

The game sharing, backwards compatibility, TV/app snapping, controller, etc.

XB1 is constantly in use. My family and roommates all have one as well

I only use PS4 to play RPG's (didn't buy Fallout 4 on it though) and just to watch nikkas bullshyt on Ustream.

Hardly any free games, not a lot of apps, no backwards compatibility unless I pay monthly, etc., nah I'm good until something interesting comes out that I can't play on the Xb1
:mjlol:

Exactly what these two posts prove. Dude buying a system for like one or two games just to say it's collecting dust. That's just a stupid investment.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It was last time I went to the PS store... Which was a couple days ago

Last free game I got was that anime looking shyt.. And I got the same game on XB1.
You get way more games via PS+ than you do via Games with gold. Not sure when you ever saw more games on XBL on any given month.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You get way more games via PS+ than you do via Games with gold. Not sure when you ever saw more games on XBL on any given month.
Well I'm not paying for PS+ especially if I'm paying for PSNow or PSN and isn't that the same as paying for the game?

If I don't have PS+ I can't play the games or am I wrong?

I pay yearly for Xbox Live and games for Gold is just a bonus. Now that Backwards compatibility is here I would assume the 5 or 6 game codes they gave me is because of that. And I can keep/play the games without Xbox live if the game allows it, correct?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wrote it.
Why pay for weaker versions?
I hear you, but when we say weaker we aren't talking 16 bit versus 64 bit. The differences in reality are often negligible.
thank you. in addition. the ps4 is better at graphics but not 48 bits better like you said. while the xbox is better at other things that you use your TV for aside from just gaming. So no matter how you slice it in all reality its a matter of preference. if you're are that hell bent on 1080p get that sony. if not, then get the cheaper console. unless you want that grown man system with other features outside of just gaming. then get that xbox. it aint rocket science.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah, I'm paying for PS+.

I'm not paying for Games for Gold, I'm paying for Xbox Live and GFG is just a benefit of using Live.. Right?

I'm also not going to pay to stream old games especially ones I already have on PS3/2.

so yeah... I guess that's another reason why i don't fukk with PS4 much

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well I'm not paying for PS+ especially if I'm paying for PSNow or PSN and isn't that the same as paying for the game?

If I don't have PS+ I can't play the games or am I wrong?

I pay yearly for Xbox Live and games for Gold is just a bonus. Now that Backwards compatibility is here I would assume the 5 or 6 game codes they gave me is because of that. And I can keep/play the games without Xbox live if the game allows it, correct?
Im not sure Im following you.
I don't think you understand how it works unless I'm misunderstanding you.
PS+ is only required to play online. With your PS+ membership you get around 5 games a month across all 4 sony platforms.
XBOX Live is only required to play online as well and with that membership you get 3 - 4 games across both Microsoft platforms within a given time period. Many times, the same games are recycled and the time frame is extended instead of adding new games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah, I'm paying for PS+.

I'm not paying for Games for Gold
, I'm paying for Xbox Live and GFG is just a benefit of using Live.. Right?

I'm also not going to pay to stream old games especially ones I already have on PS3/2.

so yeah... I guess that's another reason why i don't fukk with PS4 much
You're 100% wrong on this.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im not sure Im following you.
I don't think you understand how it works unless I'm misunderstanding you.
PS+ is only required to play online. With your PS+ membership you get around 5 games a month across all 4 sony platforms.
XBOX Live is only required to play online as well and with that membership you get 3 - 4 games across both Microsoft platforms within a given time period. Many times, the same games are recycled and the time frame is extended instead of adding new games.
I thought you didn't need PS+ to play games online though?

And do you get to keep those PS+ games?

Or are they just streaming like PSNow?

The games in XBox live are limited time downloads... Meaning once you download it it's yours forever for free as long as you get it that month.

And I've never seen a game recycled. They might be bullshyt titles but never seen it recycled unless it's within the same month or somethjng

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I thought you didn't need PS+ to play games online though?

And do you get to keep those PS+ games?

Or are they just streaming like PSNow?

The games in XBox live are limited time downloads... Meaning once you download it it's yours forever for free as long as you get it that month.

And I've never seen a game recycled. They might be bullshyt titles but never seen it recycled unless it's within the same month or somethjng
There have been games recycled in the past.

PS+ games are not streaming. They are downloaded to your hard drive, but you bring up a very good point that is often ignored. Via your XBOX LIVE [Games with Gold - Its the same thing] you get to download games and keep them. Even if you let your membership expire the games are still yours to play. Through PS+, any games you download are deactivated if your membership ever expires.

So there's pros and cons to both memberships. XBL gives you less games but you keep them. PS+ is essentially renting them to you. To be fair...most people are going to have an active membership no matter what so this won't be much of a talking point, but that facts remain. Also with PS+ you are getting 2 games for each platform most of the time. 6 games. A lot of those games are cross buy as well, so you get to download the same game onto your PS3 and PS4, or VITA.

PS+ games are available to download for an entire month. Games with gold are available for small windows of time.

The free games you get with each membership varies widely. Some would argue, and I would agree, that the PS+ games have been better than the games with gold, even if only by a little.