I can't objectively reccomend getting a PS4 over an XB1 right now

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I feel at the end of the day it's just a preference,Im a day one xbox one user,same with alot of my friends,we all came over from 360,a few of em have a PS4 but from what they tell me they don't play em,not that I'm saying because xbox is better,but because their friends that they all play with are on X1,Im pretty sure if I had a PS3 last Gen and had all my friends on that I would of got a PS4 this gen,that simple for me,I don't feel I'm missing out on anything,except for street fighter V, I find it weird when posters on both sides try and put down the others for their system of choice

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's helped me out a lot with the deals thread. Leave that boy alone before I unload every single neg you deserve upon you for disrespecting the divine classic that was bestowed upon us in the form of Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain. :leostare:
He was acting like a fakkit in several threads following me around, quoting me and twisting my words to start arguments on some petty shyt. I don't understand dude.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Like for real lol. At first dude just kept uttering some dumb shyt on here and then in TLR, dude would call me a c00n because I found that 30+ page about that Chinese chick with the southern accent and box braids not a big deal.
I got a few users on here that I feel the same way about. I just never had that experience with him though.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
During black Friday sales and through out the year the console has dropped to $250 before, with trades and without. I personally copped my XB1 during a BestBuy sale in the middle of the year for about $75 after the trade of an XBOX 360 and 2 controllers.
You are the first person I have seeing claiming that you can't get an XBOX ONE for cheaper than a PS4. This has widely been joked about in the Arcadium for more than a year now. It's consistently brought up that PS4 doesn't have to sell for cheaper than XB1 because it's winning, meanwhile MS LITERALLY has sold bundles that included cheeseburgers, French fries and a medium drink.
I can't regurgitate every deal there has been but keep an eye on the Video Game Deals thread. We constantly drop details about monster deals on there.

Yeah they go on sale periodically and get stuff thrown in but the MSRPs are the same. And those trade in deals go for both X1 and Ps4 usually. Not all stores had the $60 gift card on black Friday. Plus The NDC bundle and the SW bundle are $349 but the X1 TR bundle and Fallout bundle are $399 with the elite bundle and halo bundle being $500. Just admit they are generally the same price through out the year. You can't count one week sales as the price of the console. If that is the case some weeks Ps4 is cheaper than X1 like when Target had not only $50 dollars off the NDC bundle but also threw in a $50 dollar gift card. Also I post plenty of deals in that thread when it was stickied. So while the X1 does go on sale or get shyt thrown in more often day to day in most stores they have the same starting price as a Ps4.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Judging from the a lot of people on the inside are saying, many developers are looking at the PS4 as the "good ol boy" of the consoles. Which makes sense technically speaking. Brand loyalty is cute, for the drones/misinformed, however take one look at history, and you'll realize that even "exclusive only" titles tend to really just be guidelines and not facts. I honestly dislike both consoles as they're just hot boxes waiting to explode (listen to either while someone is playing Battlefront, so its easy for me to lean toward the PC side.

That being posted, PS4 has just been more reliable, plus KH3, FF15, etc.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got both...

PS4 collecting dust though

My PS4 is in the box, I'm game flying just cause 2 on xbox even though I know it runs at 1080p on ps4 and I have a 4k tv.

I really just prefer the xb1, I'm still enjoying KI (shadow jago) and if not for sf4 I probably would just not get a ps4 until much later. I had my ps4 in the box for about two months now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your comparing it to a "right now" standpoint instead of long term

Lets look at the "major" games launching in the next year

Street Fighter V
Uncharted 4
Star Ocean 5
Persona 5
Dark Souls 3
Battleborn
Mirrors Edge
No Man's Sky
Final Fantasy XV
Gears Of War 4
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Quantum Break
Last Guardian
Halo Wars 2

7 of those are sony exclusive :francis: While only 3 are Xbox exclusive and the rest are multiplat :francis:

(Add King Of Fighters 13 if u want as well)
Just cause you left games off your list doesn't mean they don't exist. :stopitslime:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My PS4 is in the box, I'm game flying just cause 2 on xbox even though I know it runs at 1080p on ps4 and I have a 4k tv.

I really just prefer the xb1, I'm still enjoying KI (shadow jago) and if not for sf4 I probably would just not get a ps4 until much later. I had my ps4 in the box for about two months now.
Yeah

Only nikkas with both (and are not fanboys) really understand.

The game sharing, backwards compatibility, TV/app snapping, controller, etc.

XB1 is constantly in use. My family and roommates all have one as well

I only use PS4 to play RPG's (didn't buy Fallout 4 on it though) and just to watch nikkas bullshyt on Ustream.

Hardly any free games, not a lot of apps, no backwards compatibility unless I pay monthly, etc., nah I'm good until something interesting comes out that I can't play on the Xb1