I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Bacon cheeseburgers aren't made the same. Buford or McDonald's bacon Big Mac:picard:

I get a porkchop sandwich and a spicy chicken everytime I hit Maxwell's. I'm still the greatest I think.

What are you breathing patterns like?:picard:

Definitely bufords bacon cheeseburger cuz i never knew McDonald's had a bacon cheeseburger but i only go 2 McDonald's for nuggets so....
I get winded n out of breath in 5 minutes however i also live on the 3rd floor n run up them

Divinity

Banned
Daps
I'm not "worried" about this trivial shyt - you're entertainment. Fuk I look like ?? You're the one who was banned, came back, and changed your username after exposing yourself on a thread about white nationalism a few weeks back. My username has NEVER changed in here- you seem real concerned about your "persona rebranding" tho...:coffee:
Bruh what are you talking about. This is my only account. You’re a mentally ill man. It’s ok

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Definitely bufords bacon cheeseburger cuz i never knew McDonald's had a bacon cheeseburger but i only go 2 McDonald's for nuggets so....
I get winded n out of breath in 5 minutes however i also live on the 3rd floor n run up them

My greatness would make you vomit

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was in this thread having fun while you was getting charged up to go at this crazy Jamaican neck, then you ducked his fade.
Congrats Faggit.. August 2019 join date .. you just put yourself on the radar.. :sas2::sas1:
Bout to Learn the hard way about speaking first unless you're spoken to and not minding your business in shyt that doesn't concern you without having the rep to back up the shyt that you talk.
giphy.gif

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
Congrats Faggit.. August 2019 join date .. you just put yourself on the radar.. :sas2::sas1:
Bout to Learn the hard way about speaking first unless you're spoken to and not minding your business.
giphy.gif
Radar? Look at my post history? Ma’am you take this way to serious.

word on the street you got more daps than Instagram likes but you ain’t hear that from me

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Bout to Learn the hard way about speaking first unless you're spoken to and not minding your business in shyt that doesn't concern you without having the rep to back up the shyt that you talk.
giphy.gif
Exactly good looks sis cuz registration been closed how long.....aht aht ahhhh...nnicca an alias of an undercover alias

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Im actually curious bacon cheeseburgers r my favorite especially a sweet n spicy on Texas toast from whataburger i walked a mile n a half drunk 2 get 1 then decided to get another for breakfast then walked another mile n a half

Sweet and spicy toast:scust:

Come to Chicago and get some mild sauce:mjtf: