I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exactly good looks sis cuz registration been closed how long.....aht aht ahhhh...nnicca an alias of an undercover alias
WORD. THIS. I've been said that.. got posters that supposedly signed up this year that are already in my "follows" and other older posters, that came up in my alerts. acting way too comfortable and familiar for posters that are brand new to the site- already know who to follow and how to follow them in here. I wasn't following or checking for anyone in here when I was new
:patrice:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Sweet and spicy toast:scust:

Come to Chicago and get some mild sauce:mjtf:
Swwet.n.spicy.on.texas.toast.

Sweet with slow heat bbq sauce on a double meat bacon cheeseburger with 3 slices of cheese n 4 slices of bacon on texas toast

But yes new Orleans n chicago on my bucket list of placez to visit to eat...i heard harolds was the go to for chicken n mild sauce

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Swwet.n.spicy.on.texas.toast.

Sweet with slow heat bbq sauce on a double meat bacon cheeseburger with 3 slices of cheese n 4 slices of bacon on texas toast

But yes new Orleans n chicago on my bucket list of placez to visit to eat...i heard harolds was the go to for chicken n mild sauce

I dont want nothing sweet on my toast unless its french:dame:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
WORD. THIS. I've been said that.. got posters that supposedly signed up this year that are already in my "follows" and other older posters, that came up in my alerts. acting way too comfortable and familiar for posters that are brand new to the site- already know who to follow and how to follow them in here. I wasn't following or checking for anyone in here when I was new
:patrice:
Niccas got sleeper cells on the coli n shyt smh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Never trust a person that puts sugar in grits:merchant:
i'm real butter and salt in mine.