I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

Divinity

Banned
Daps

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Im sooooo 4 real probably the only thkng that saved me was the fact i had sexc pix posted all over the internet n that nicca harlems own found...how i will never know but found them n made threads about me....i couldnt say shyt without 1 of my pictures being posted.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You still reaching for daps lmaooo you exposed nothing. Worry about OP and not me, nikka
I'm not "worried" about this trivial shyt - you're entertainment. Fuk I look like ?? You're the one who was banned, came back, and changed your username after exposing yourself on a thread about white nationalism a few weeks back. My username has NEVER changed in here- you seem real concerned about your "persona rebranding" tho...:coffee:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You ever thought maybe the problem is Nicole then? If someone’s always going back and forth with him/her

You have a point because the solution in some cases would be ignoring the threads or notifications. I done been here almost 3 years and I know how nikkas on the coli do though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Im sooooo 4 real probably the only thkng that saved me was the fact i had sexc pix posted all over the internet n that nicca harlems own found...how i will never know but found them n made threads about me....i couldnt say shyt without 1 of my pictures being posted.
:merchant:wait .. whut?? what happened???!!
----
This is why I don't post pics on social media - people deadass stay trying to get the drop on you or get on some obsessive type vibe. But on the real, Like I give a fuk about what their perception is - whole thing is a ploy for me to post pics. That's never happening, I don't do public pics for public viewing - they can speculate all the fuk they want bc the real knows the real and I fuk with who I fuk with. Outside of that - I could give less than a shyt about chatty faggit capping randos with nothing better to do with their time over the course of 2 yrs but make the same fraud and failed attempts using the same material on repeat with the same repeat shyt. I have to post up sex pics, nudes, self assign as a sex worker, and sex tapes for me to show myself as a woman???:mjtf: Nope. Fuk that- all day every day. That's not my lane and I don't need to prove my validity based off their insecurity.