I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
:merchant:wait .. whut?? what happened???!!
----
But on the real, Like I give a fuk about what their perception is - whole thing is a ploy for me to post pics. That's never happening, I don't do public pics for public viewing - they can speculate all the fuk they want bc the real knows the real and I fuk with who I fuk with. Outside of that - I could give less than a shyt about chatty faggit capping randos with nothing better to do with their time over the course of 2 yrs but make the same fraud and failed attempts using the same material on repeat with the same repeat shyt. I have to post up sex pics, nudes and sex tapes for me to show myself as a woman???:mjtf: Fuk that- all day every day. That's not my lane and I don't need to prove my validity based off their insecurity.
Girllllllll yes the OG coli wolves were vicious thats how i learned.
But u r absolutely correct u shouldn't have to and i think yhats what irrates them u wont bAck down. It used to b every woman was accused of being **** until they posted a proof pic which was annoying af buf funny cuz **** was getting all these niccas dicc.pix lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Op been attacking you for 5 pages and you coming at me for what? Maybe you just told on yourself for having a big ole donkey dikk between your legs, and felt like my off brand comedy was a personal attack. Calm down Bertha I don’t want smoke.
Bytch you replied more in this thread than I did and OP has been on his rant about since 12:00 midnight.
Yall both up here sounding suspect as fuk - I didn't even need to say shyt and haven't said shyt for 6 pages.
and you're quoting about "dikk" more than I did, in my entire post history - perhaps it's you that needs to show and prove that you have one.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
You want to follow me from thread to thread quoting me for a fight using that fake militant IR loving c00n @You39InAKarateClass corny ass :duck: tales about my height? Cool. I’ll show you that I’m 5’11(6’ in timbs :banderas:), you show the coli that:

A: You’re even a female in the first place and

B: You aren’t shaped like a polar bear

Simple :yeshrug:

Straight from my IG page

ekZ5SlG.jpg

Me with the dreads 5’11
My 5’10 older brother in front of me
My sister next to me is about 5’7
Dad far left is 5’6...

Your turn :mjlit:
Lmao, I have no dog in this fight but how is this proof? You could easily say any height for all those people.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I put that Jiggaboo on ignore to infuriate him even more..

:duck::shaq2:

You didnt put him on ignore. You just say that while watching his every move. FACTS. He trolled you and got under your skin so bad you changed your username and dedicated it to him. Stop it. No one believes you right now cuz u in his thread.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
Bytch you replied more in this thread than I did and OP has been on his rant about since 12:00 midnight.
Yall both up here sounding suspect as fuk - I didn't even need to say shyt.
and you're quoting about "dikk" more than I did, in my entire post history - perhaps it's you that needs to show and prove that you have one.
I was in this thread having fun while you was getting charged up to go at this crazy Jamaican neck, then you ducked his fade.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Im 1 bacon cheeseburger away lol

Bacon cheeseburgers aren't made the same. Buford or McDonald's bacon Big Mac:picard:

I get a porkchop sandwich and a spicy chicken everytime I hit Maxwell's. I'm still the greatest I think.

What are your breathing patterns like?:picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was in this thread having fun while you was getting charged up to go at this crazy Jamaican neck, then you ducked his fade.
Hold the fuk up. You just joined a month ago.. and trying to pop off.. :gucci:
What fades on here do you know about "ducking" .. Bytch, I've dodged bullets in here that tried to hit harder than you or OP.
ohhhh HELLLLLL the fuk no. I just remembered who the fuk you are- didn't you just get neg trained yesterday. Why is this 2019 faggit in here quoting me? You don't have the somebody need to get their mans before I do ...
:mjtf:
Check my post history and get an actual post history before you comment on shyt having to do with me. Why the fuk are you even speaking, who the fuk are you? I don't acknowledge you faggit. Bytch ass talking about "duck a fade" ... you sound like you tuck dyck to get paid.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
Hold the fuk up. You just joined a month ago.. and trying to pop off.. :gucci: ohhhh HELLLLLL the fuk no. I just remembered who the fuk you are- didn't you just get neg trained yesterday. Why is this 2019 faggit in here quoting me? somebody need to get their mans before I do ...
:mjtf: Check my post history and get an actual post history before you comment on shyt. Why the fuk are you even speaking, who the fuk are you? I don't acknowledge you faggit.
In my coli career that’s lasted 4 weeks you’ve quoted me 6 times already... not sure how you don’t acknowledge me blood. You done dapped me like 4 times and negged me once.