I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP, you're too obsessed with that internet female. Well, theres too many of you nikkas on here thats obsessed with her. Y'all need to log off and get some help.

Your changing the narrative.

OP is not obsessed with her, no one is obsessed with her, as he said in his first post it is her who goes around following people from every thread their In, you post in a thread or create a thread and soon you have a notification and it's her with a long post throwing insults at you and chatting shyt, sooner or later you get tired of it and have to clap back, she doesn't ever fall back until you.come at her.

But you nikkas ignore all that and start claiming people are obsessed with her:camby:

She's the one who seems obssessed with arguing with nikkas. And you nikkas seem more obssessed with her, seeing as it seems like she can do no wrong to you lot.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
From this thread I gather that your daughter is a flame bait ego maniac with a victim mentality
Ur post......nahhhhh incorrect....lets move on....u have 183 posts since joining but 589 daps.......that dont seem suspicious ratio for a "new" poster hmmmmmmm n the only person u following is BP.......hmmmmmm