I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You really asking that in this day and time when transformers out here thinking they women with a big ole 14 inch dikk swanging between they legs
and you dead sound excited and stimulated by the sound of that shyt too
I swear yall stay telling on yourselves
:deadmanny::bryan:
Fukkin faggit asses acting like tranny threads don't stay popping up in here and some segment of yall stay lusting after these IG bytches with dycks every other thread. FOH.. that shyt should NEVER EVER be a trending topic if some of yall were the manly men that you claim and neither would the obsession with random women that you never met, never will meet, never will interact with who will never fuk with you.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
another nicole thread

:unimpressed:

Exactly. I don't know what the fukk is wrong with these dudes. I don't frequent TLR too often anymore but when I do I can always count on a thread with Nicole's name in it or someone going back & forth with Nicole over something. It's beyond ridiculous.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s no proof outside of your word that your fam are the heights you gave. You could be taller than them, because they’re really short. Y’all gotta line up under a height chart with feet listed, so we can see where you line up. :ehh::yeshrug:
You remember that pic that he posted up a few weeks ago.. if you look at the bathroom door that he was standing next to - his waist was no higher than the bathroom door knob - :deadrose:
That's the height chart.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Exactly. I don't know what the fukk is wrong with these dudes. I don't frequent TLR too often anymore but when I do I can always count on a thread with Nicole's name in it or someone going back & forth with Nicole over something. It's beyond ridiculous.
You ever thought maybe the problem is Nicole then? If someone’s always going back and forth with him/her

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I really wish yall would leave my friend @Nicole0416 she doesnt deserve this....if she is negative towards u it has 2 b sumthin uve done....but i have notice alot of us women get that bad eep. Poster A...says sumthin disrespectful to female poster B. Female poster B...reacts n starts snapping. Errybody else.....ooooo she mad n angry

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
and you dead sound excited and stimulated by the sound of that shyt too
I swear yall stay telling on yourselves
:deadmanny::bryan:
Fukkin faggit asses acting like tranny threads don't stay popping up in here and some segment of yall stay lusting after these IG bytches with dycks every other thread. FOH.. that shyt should NEVER EVER be a trending topic if some of yall were the manly men that you claim and neither would the obsession with random women that you never met, never will meet, never will interact with who will never fuk with you.
Op been attacking you for 5 pages and you coming at me for what? Maybe you just told on yourself for having a big ole donkey dikk between your legs, and felt like my off brand comedy was a personal attack. Calm down Bertha I don’t want smoke.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
I really wish yall would leave my friend @Nicole0416 she doesnt deserve this....if she is negative towards u it has 2 b sumthin uve done....but i have notice alot of us women get that bad eep. Poster A...says sumthin disrespectful to female poster B. Female poster B...reacts n starts snapping. Errybody else.....ooooo she mad n angry
This definitely isn’t the case with Nicole. Keep caping tho

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thank you, Auntie.... :hug:
preach mama...!!!that's ALL FACTS.
:salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin